No announcement yet.

PLmmer replacement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

redskins in major trouble with there cap. see them cutting a lot of people. mark brunell has nothing to do with whether or not he is there in washington. why pay him so much to stay on the sidelines? he will be cut. guarantee it
    thank god its football season again

broncos and yankees--champions go together

Comment

Originally posted by Orange Crush 16
      Trent Dilfer
      I like that one. He is not that bad.

I would also take Patrick Ramsey as well.
      NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

well hell we might as well just keep plummer.

or go out and get vick, use him as a WR and if Cutler goes down, put Vick back there. okay great

Comment

Now I did not see the last fiasco at all it was not available in ELP on fox so I did not get a chance to even tape it. I was in the mountains of New Mexico enjoying the skiing.

So when cutler when down was it Jake or the offense that did not play well?

Why does Jake have to leave?

Looking at the type of car he drives, having roots in the community, seeing how he dresses I don't think MONEY is his motivation. He is close to his real home in Idaho, has a girl friend here. He is soon going to be on the backside of his career, I'd guess that his lack of concern for big money that he would probably take a cut in pay to stay in DEN.

Because if Mikey does not fix the OLINE they are gonna need a QB that can sub in and stay away from the defensive onslaught. Warner or greasy and a few others certainly are not that type of QB to play behind our group of pass blocking pansies.

Comment

Originally posted by JRWIZ
            Now I did not see the last fiasco at all it was not available in ELP on fox so I did not get a chance to even tape it. I was in the mountains of New Mexico enjoying the skiing.

So when cutler when down was it Jake or the offense that did not play well?

Why does Jake have to leave?

Looking at the type of car he drives, having roots in the community, seeing how he dresses I don't think MONEY is his motivation. He is close to his real home in Idaho, has a girl friend here. He is soon going to be on the backside of his career, I'd guess that his lack of concern for big money that he would probably take a cut in pay to stay in DEN.

Because if Mikey does not fix the OLINE they are gonna need a QB that can sub in and stay away from the defensive onslaught. Warner or greasy and a few others certainly are not that type of QB to play behind our group of pass blocking pansies.
            Jake has already stated he will not play for the Broncos next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Domostick
              Which is fine by a lot of Bronco fans.

We do not need any more Jay vs Jake threads.

good luck to him wherever he goes.
              NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

Got a link?

Comment

Originally posted by Medford Bronco

Honestly there aren't any good FA QB's that I would be interested in. Maybe David Garrard would be available with the emergence of Quinn Gray.

I definently don't think we need to be wasting a draft pick on a QB now though since we will need another corner back prospect to back up Foxy and Paymah.

Comment

Got a link?
                    Yep it was already in another thread.

Broncos | Plummer's days with team over
                    Mon, 1 Jan 2007 08:41:10 -0800

Mike Klis and Bill Williamson, of the Denver Post, report Denver Broncos QB Jake Plummer has told teammates and friends he will not return to the team next season and serve as a backup to QB Jay Cutler. Plummer will look to find a starting job with another NFL team.

Comment

Originally posted by Medford Bronco

Yes it is but do you think if or when cutler goes into a sophomore slump next year who ever is behind but will be called the best QB in DEN?

It matters not who is behind the starter. It only matters if the starter is playing lights out. If not there will be criticism, like last year some clowns on here calling for BVP to start.

Comment

Yep it was already in another thread.

Broncos | Plummer's days with team over
                        Mon, 1 Jan 2007 08:41:10 -0800
                        Neither of which I'd call stellar journalists. I'll wait to here it from him thanks.

Comment

Neither of which I'd call stellar journalists. I'll wait to here it from him thanks.
                          Yeah I was just saying I don't think he will come back. If he would like to restructure and stay then that is fine by me but I think he will want to start somewhere.

Comment

http://www.denverpost.com/ci_4933767

picked this from the denver post today looks like darrell hackney who spent preseason with cleveland will be signed to reserve future contract
                            sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

Originally posted by lynchembaby
                              http://www.denverpost.com/ci_4933767

picked this from the denver post today looks like darrell hackney who spent preseason with cleveland will be signed to reserve future contract
                              another brownie...

Comment

Originally posted by broncsyanks
                                redskins in major trouble with there cap. see them cutting a lot of people. mark brunell has nothing to do with whether or not he is there in washington. why pay him so much to stay on the sidelines? he will be cut. guarantee it
                                The Redskins confirmed it and he's taking a pay cut if necessary, so I'm sorry, there really isn't anymore to it...
                                sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
                                Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

Working...
                                X