Shanahan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shanahan

I just heard on KOA that Shanny might not be around for the 2007 season because of the this past bad season. Has anyone else heard anything about this?

i havnt heard anything but i hope he stays cuz he is a good coach

Comment

He signed a 2 year deal to be the Head Coach for 2 more years His contract is up in 08. He's going to stay.
      McDaniles Career as a failure of a Head Coach is being fulfilled. Termination of McFailure has happen.

Rejoice Bronco Fans we have taken our team back, but at a heavy cost.

Comment

It better be hogwash. Kubiak isn't available anymore.

Comment

Definetly think thats a load of bull, I cant think of anyone else who available that I would want to coach us

Comment

He already signed a 2 yr extension at midseason.

He's staying and he still had a winning season this year.

Comment

Originally posted by MNBroncosFan
              I just heard on KOA that Shanny might not be around for the 2007 season because of the this past bad season. Has anyone else heard anything about this?

I heard this as well. I've been listening since he said it but he hasnt metioned another word about it. Stay tuned........
              sigpic

Comment

Bushwah. Like others said, he signed an extention, right after a loss no less.

Comment

No way Shanahan leaves now, especially with an emerging Cutler.

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
                  - Carl Sagan

Comment

I sure hope he stays. I like him unlike a lot of fans calling for his head. I just wonder why it was even mentioned in KOA!!!

Comment

please stay

Originally posted by Chidoze
                      I heard this as well. I've been listening since he said it but he hasnt metioned another word about it. Stay tuned........
                      Mike is one of the best coaches in the league period. Yet he cant do it all, I think gary leaving has taken its toll on him. He dosent look like he is having fun anymore. I hope he can get some quality coaches to take some of the load of him and they can get back to having fun, the media and the fans "myself included have no idea how many hours he puts in and we expect perfection. It will tire even the best of coaches. Mike we love you and hope to have you back but not at the cost of your happiness. Please have fun and get a great supporting cast to highlight your talents, we know you have it in you.

Comment

I agree. He wasn't smiling on the sidelines as much this year and years past.

Comment

I REALLY hope he doesn't leave!!!!!

Comment

Lets hope that after this disaster of a season that Pat steps in and makes some changes.

He needs to hire a real GM that has the authority to make GOOD personnel decisions. Beginning with the upcoming draft.

Great NFL teams are built around first day draft choices the Broncos, are not either at the moment.

Relieving Mikey of that area will allow him to do what he does best coach and scheme.

Mikey needs to seek out a top notch DC and place some trust in him that he can get the job done.

Comment

Originally posted by JRWIZ
                              Lets hope that after this disaster of a season that Pat steps in and makes some changes.

He needs to hire a real GM that has the authority to make GOOD personnel decisions. Beginning with the upcoming draft.

Great NFL teams are built around first day draft choices the Broncos, are not either at the moment.

Relieving Mikey of that area will allow him to do what he does best coach and scheme.

Mikey needs to seek out a top notch DC and place some trust in him that he can get the job done.
                              Last year I would have agreed with ya JR.

but after two years in a row with great outcomes, I am willing to give Shanny another chance at GMing.

But I do think Coyer needs to go. The guy is inconsistant and a lousy adapter. One game he will make the crowd ooh and ahhh (last years Eagles gameplan), then the next he will get killed (too many examples).

Comment

Working...
                              X