Bell vs. Griffin Solution.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bell vs. Griffin Solution.

Ok, the ones who carry Q all the way for being the starter stand on this side of the room. The ones carrying Tatum the other side. Ok *clears throat* I found the ultimate solution on which we can have both Q and Tatum playing along with Garrison Hearst, it's called the wishbone, as you see up here the wishbone is mean't for 3 backs in the backfield, as we come over here it's the Kansas City week 5 game we used that in which they could not stop Portis at all or any back at that, if we would use this we would be one of the most dominant teams at the running game(as we always are). No, we would not have a pro bowl runningback because we would be switing it up all the time but we would still kick major ass, now would you rather win or have a pro bowl running back, win, excatly so SHANNY USE THE WISHBONE! Oh yeah there is another alternative, since we have 5 backs and 5 games in the preseason we could use everyone of them in diffrent games-1st Q, 2nd Tatum, 3rd Garrison, 4th Ahmaad, 5th Cecil, we can each give them about 20 carries in their game and see who has the best yard avg. for those 20 carries then the scouters can write it down and then they can determine who is the starter, I'd go with the 2nd one it's the fairest way, and then use the wishbone every once and awhile.How bout it guys?
    sigpic

Shannaham will decide in the drills...and training camp.. who will be the Starter we will see...

Look at this guy!!! He is kicking some asses!!!

|||||Broncos Rulez|||||

Comment

how bout Shanahan will pick the one who earns it.
      you can count on that.

and if something goes wrong in the regular season, we know that there is more than enough depth to cover any problems.

Comment

Originally posted by horsepower84
        how bout Shanahan will pick the one who earns it.
        you can count on that.
        There you go.
        sigpic

Comment

I think it's going to be alot of rotation. Alot factors are going to play a role ie: snow, turf, fake grass, grass, dome etc. We have backs that are good in these differant area's.

Comment

Working...
          X