Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone else just bummed about football?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MidwestGuy
    no i was bummed about football when jake was replaced

Don't you have a playoff game that you guys 'backed into' to talk to Colts fans about?
    sigpic

Comment

They did win their game

Originally posted by atl-bronco

Don't you have a playoff game that you guys 'backed into' to talk to Colts fans about?

Not exactly backed into - that's when you lose and still get in!

Anyway to the original thread - yes.

I think I'm actually going to have to quit going to all the normal sites and especially here. It's just TOO tragic and I can't even concentrate. My kids need to eat so it's time to get focused again. I'll check in with you guys in awhile.
      "What I can promise is that...I’m going to play like my hair’s on fire. I’ve found that when you play that way, making plays just happens naturally.”

Comment

um

i guess what i should have said is i was a denver fan then plummer got replaced and since then i have been bummed about football since that time now i like plummer are movig on to different places
        Favorite NFL TEAM 2K5 Cardinals team

Comment

Originally posted by MidwestGuy
          i guess what i should have said is i was a denver fan then plummer got replaced and since then i have been bummed about football since that time now i like plummer are movig on to different places
          Well, have fun being a houstons' fan, or if you are lucky a bears' fan.

Comment

thoughts

This is my 1st look at anything football since the loss. Seeing the Williams news was a shock! The loss killed all my enthusiasm. One very funny thing was a friend of mine, an Ealges fan, noted that all the fans at Mile High (can't call it Investco) seemed so calm, like ya we'll win, we always do and that it was just a delay. I watched it again (yay PVR) and he was right. We area spoiled fans and just expect it to happen. That is nice to see and helped a bit. We are so used to winning that we are this devastated about this loss. Just a thought how about the rest of you?

RIP D-Will
            sigpic

Comment

The only game I've been able to watch since hearing about Darrent was the Fiesta Bowl.... mainly because I watched BSU all year.

Even then, every time I saw a corner make a play I saw Darrent.

Comment

Extremely bummed.

And the worst thing is, considering the circumstances, who knows where the organization is headed.

Comment

Working...
                X