Rod Smith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rod Smith

Anybody else think we might have seen Rod's last game? He seems to have lost a little bit this season, I realize Walker became the number one receiver, and he had fewer passes thrown his way, but, he didn't seemt he same.
    - [B]BroncoFanCanada

I have thought the same thing...after the game I was wondering if we had seen the last of him. But I have a feeling that he may stick around as a 3rd string guy and be there to help coach, but still get the chance to play once in awhile.
    ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanCanada
      Anybody else think we might have seen Rod's last game? He seems to have lost a little bit this season, I realize Walker became the number one receiver, and he had fewer passes thrown his way, but, he didn't seemt he same.
      For a legend here, he lost a BIG step. He dropped and fumbled so many easy catches. All due respect for him, I think his days are over.
      Ultimate Thread Killer!!!

Sig above made by me!

Comment

In an ideal world he'll sign a contract with the team to be player coach and play either #2 or #3 (depending how he does in camp). Haha. I can dream.
        sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

I think Rod will come back now. Its a bad time for him to want to retire.Rod wont go out with the last game of the season that ends with Darrant Williams being murdered.He will be back and playing with a purpose.Come back for at least one more season Rod.

Comment

I think hes got one more left in him, hes still one of the leaders on this team and one of the most respected players in franchise history, I hope he decides to come back one more year.

Comment

i hope rod stays one more year...with all the new young talent on the field we sure could use his experience...i think hell be back to give it one more try
              sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

At first i was saying to let rod go because he's getting old and not producing...but becuase of D-WILL's dealth, not just ROD but everyone on the team wants to win one for D-WILL, therefore i don't think it's a wise move to let rod go...

but brandon marshall should get number 2 reciever....

rod and kircus can share the number 3 Wr position

Comment

Rod's not going anywhere

Comment

I really hope he doesn't retire. It just wouldn't be right for him to leave now with Darrent getting killed and the Broncos not making the playoffs.

How about it Rod, you gonna stay around for Super Bowl XLII?

Glendale bound

Comment

Rod has at least 1 more if not 2 left in him.
                      sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

Rod has to do what is best for Rod. He's earned that right time and time again.

He probably won't be either of the starting receivers next year. He is a proud man but I am sure that he realizes that will probably be the case. I am not sure whether he could deal with "riding the pine". He is a team player and wouldn't cause locker room problems but I don't know whether that is something that he would want.

As I said, the choice is his and his only.

Comment

rod smith

As one of the biggest fans of Rod Smith, I know his days are numbered but Like every one else rootin for the big dog dont go rob!!! Your still the man and Hope and pray he sticks around!!!

Comment

I don't think Rod is the type of guy to stick around when he knows he's over the hill, like a Jerry Rice. Although I really hope he comes back

Comment

Mike Bell said tonight on 950 The Fan that he thinks Rod will be coming back. He also said, most people don't realize what a leader Rod is and how much he helped the team the last weeks of the season

Comment

Working...
                              X