A scary thought......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A scary thought......

I know a lot of us are happy to get Tatum Bel because he reminds us so much of Clinton Portis, which he does, and I'm ecstatic to get him, but I read one scouting report where the comparison scared me. They compared him to Trung Canidate. Let's just pray that when he gets on the field he's more Clinton Portis than Trung Canidate.

Zero Wing, the greatest Japanese to English translation ever...

Trung's got a lot of speed, just never had a system that he could fit into, I guarantee if he was in blue and orange, he would be just like Portis..or if trung got to stay with gibbs, he'd be successful..
    fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Watch out AFC West!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
      2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

yeah, if he turns out like Trung, Shanahan's gonna NEED a priest . . .
        "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." --Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by tahuya man
          Please tell me; is there any player who you people believe wouldn't be great as a Bronco? Will the Broncos suddenly make any marginal running back great?

If that's the case, why did the Broncos even draft a running back. They already had a bunch on the roster. I'm sure that most of you believe that every running back currently on the roster will be one of the top RBs in the NFL next season.
          I think we can place you int othe system after all your extensive TV watching you should know some of the playbook ^_^. Then and only then will we be able to test out the truth about our O-line that its the O-line system and not the damn RB.
          sigpic
          PSN & XBL: Vicious2500
          You Shed Tears of Scarlet

Comment

Please tell me; is there any player who you people believe wouldn't be great as a Bronco? Will the Broncos suddenly make any marginal running back great?

If that's the case, why did the Broncos even draft a running back. They already had a bunch on the roster. I'm sure that most of you believe that every running back currently on the roster will be one of the top RBs in the NFL next season.
            I know some of us seem to get over excited about everybody, but it is a Bronco FAN board. I don't know if we will have a top back individually, but I think recent history gives us a good chance to have at least a top 10 running game if not in the top five. It will probably be by committee until someone wins the job outright.

I got a question for you T? Your obviously not a Bronco fan, and you don't seem to like us very much. Why do you come in here just to attempt to rile us up? No disrespect, I am just curious why? And why you don't let us know who your team is. I suspect your a Steeler fan based on earlier comments.

Comment

Please tell me; is there any player who you people believe wouldn't be great as a Bronco? .
              Ummmmmmmmmmmm

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every player is GREAT when they become a Bronco - when they are no longer a Bronco - they SUCK!!!!!!! (unless they retire a Bronco, of course)

Lesson 2 on fandome (fandom - sp? help me out there Webster, will ya - LOL)

Comment

100 bucks says Portis doesn't suit up in the Hall of Fame game.

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange
                  100 bucks says Portis doesn't suit up in the Hall of Fame game.
                  $1,000 says DJ Williams blasts him and portis hits IR for the rest of the year ^_^.
                  sigpic
                  PSN & XBL: Vicious2500
                  You Shed Tears of Scarlet

Comment

Originally posted by vicious2500
                    $1,000 says DJ Williams blasts him and portis hits IR for the rest of the year ^_^.
                    Man..that would be something huh?

Comment

I think QG's the new sheriff in town.

Comment

I think he'll win the starting job before Tatum Bell will.
                        And you base that assessment on what exactly?

It's too early to say who is going to win the starting running back position. Nobody has a claim on it yet.
                        "You can't take the sky from me..."
                        ------
                        "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

I guess you think I'm not a Bronco fan because I don't agree with some of you that Broncos can do no wrong. It doesn't take much to rile up most of you. Just simply disagree and you'll have accomplished that. Within two or three exchanges, one of these great Broncos fans will run out of substance and start the insults. Admittedly, I then can get insulting too, but if you noticed, it's only as a response to an idiot like this booher twit. If the people I'm talking to keep it civil, I will too. If you can't keep it civil, I can get pretty nasty with you. That's the way it iis.

There are a couple here who know which team I would call my favorite, and it isn't the Steelers. You'll have to figure that out on your own. I've said before, I'm a football fan.
                          T, Not all of us go to insults, I find that to be immature, but IMO you should disclose your team, I think it is somewhat chicken $hit that you can question our team and opinions which are biased because of our passion, while you cloak yourself in "well I'm a football fan"

I think the best part of being a football fan is living and dying with your team every Sunday. And debating or agreeing with fellow and opposing fans. I don't think you can be a "true" football fan if you don't show your colors and leave yourself exposed to questions, ridicule and accolades from all fans. To me, your disagreements and arguments lack a certain validaty because you haven't laid your heart on the table.

Comment

One doesn't need to declare any loyalties to havan opinion on football. If anything, not declaring one team as "my" team gives me a little more objectivity than a blind homer.
                            Only if you don't have a team. Otherwise, it just cloaks what prejudices you have toward your team. Keeping it a secret doesn't somehow make you more objective. Of course, all we really need to know is that you're anti-Broncos.
                            "You can't take the sky from me..."
                            ------
                            "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

One doesn't need to declare any loyalties to havan opinion on football. If anything, not declaring one team as "my" team gives me a little more objectivity than a blind homer.
                              You can have your opinions, but in the antagonistic style you present a lot of your arguments (IMO) with out showing loyalty you automatically put the people your debating on the defensive. We have nothing to attack. You position yourself never having to defend your heart and hopes. In a way it is kind of bullying.

We also would never know if you are or not a "blind homer" because you don't have the stones to open up your allegance for us to dissect. Even El Chiefo puts it out there. Say what you want, but IMO you might have valid opinions, but yours and the other posers cowardly way of participating diminishes the spirit of this forum.

Comment

Working...
                              X