A scary thought......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SCI03
    You can have your opinions, but in the antagonistic style you present a lot of your arguments (IMO) with out showing loyalty you automatically put the people your debating on the defensive. We have nothing to attack. You position yourself never having to defend your heart and hopes. In a way it is kind of bullying.

We also would never know if you are or not a "blind homer" because you don't have the stones to open up your allegance for us to dissect. Even El Chiefo puts it out there. Say what you want, but IMO you might have valid opinions, but yours and the other posers cowardly way of participating diminishes the spirit of this forum.
    Couldn't have said it better myself!
    "Hey that's great, but who are the Chefs?" - Snickers commercial

Comment

Any RB who will play for us.. will do a good job don`t mind guys what is our probles im our WR.... Rod is old, Lelie have to prove that he is good and Watts??????

Look at this guy!!! He is kicking some asses!!!

|||||Broncos Rulez|||||

Comment

Can someone please tell me why we did not take Jackson or Dillion for a 2nd round pick?????????

Comment

Originally posted by Elway7777777
          Can someone please tell me why we did not take Jackson or Dillion for a 2nd round pick?????????
          Cause we took Bell and you are only allowed to take one player per pick

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
            Wow....is that how a draft work?

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
            2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Re: A scary thought......

Originally posted by Milehigh117
              I know a lot of us are happy to get Tatum Bel because he reminds us so much of Clinton Portis, which he does, and I'm ecstatic to get him, but I read one scouting report where the comparison scared me. They compared him to Trung Canidate. Let's just pray that when he gets on the field he's more Clinton Portis than Trung Canidate.
              Trung Canidate WTF?! Although he prolly would be good if he weren't on the redskins, it seems like the redskins curse RBs, I mean look at Steven Davis, and that's why I don't think CP will do good at all in Washington.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
                Yeah, plus Bell is really good.And if not we go to QG
                sigpic

Comment

Think about it though, you don't trade away a stud rb unless you are sure someone can cover the loss. I don't think Shanahan was banking on someone in the draft for a replacement. Too risky. He doesn't strike me as a wing it type of guy. They must have faith in Q or they wouldn't have traded. Bell is the next in the line of stud backs we have had in Denver, and he may be starting caliber, but he is not the only stud back we have. I think we have 3 legit starting backs. You never know how many you will need. Look at our last 4 seasons, we need all the backs we can get.

Comment

But my money is on Q.

sorry about first post, I'm new.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncobill
                      I think we have 3 legit starting backs. You never know how many you will need. Look at our last 4 seasons, we need all the backs we can get.
                      QG and Bell are two young guys with a lot of potential. Hearst is a vet who probably...hopefully...maybe has another good year or two in him. And if all else fails, we still have Mike Anderson; not flashy like the others but a very solid back. We'll find out in camp who will rise above the others.

One way or another, we should have a good running game. The question is will it be the great running game we've become accustomed to?
                      "You can't take the sky from me..."
                      ------
                      "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Re: A scary thought......

Originally posted by Milehigh117
                        I know a lot of us are happy to get Tatum Bel because he reminds us so much of Clinton Portis, which he does, and I'm ecstatic to get him, but I read one scouting report where the comparison scared me. They compared him to Trung Canidate. Let's just pray that when he gets on the field he's more Clinton Portis than Trung Canidate.
                        I only take that to mean he's similar in style. From what I remember about Trung he's not all that big, Bell is a solid 212lbs.
                        John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Re: Re: A scary thought......

Originally posted by TXBRONC
                          I only take that to mean he's similar in style. From what I remember about Trung he's not all that big, Bell is a solid 212lbs.
                          Like TD
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tahuya man
                            Argue or defend your views with fact and or educated opinion. Whether or not I have a favorite team should have no bearing on that what-so-ever.

If you can't defend your views, don't join in the discussion. If you think that Darius Watts was a great pick and I don't, is attacking the pick from another team a good way to show support for your guy? Defend your opinion on it's own merit, not by changing the subject. If you can't defend your point without hurling insults, you must not have enough substance to base your opinion on in the first place.
                            Classic post . . .

its just another case of a poster typing something without really putting a lot of thought behind it, and getting upset because someone dares to attempt to refute the statement . . . like tahuya man said, what team someone roots for has no bearing on the conversation at hand . . .

Comment

Originally posted by tahuya man
                              Argue or defend your views with fact and or educated opinion. Whether or not I have a favorite team should have no bearing on that what-so-ever.

If you can't defend your views, don't join in the discussion. If you think that Darius Watts was a great pick and I don't, is attacking the pick from another team a good way to show support for your guy? Defend your opinion on it's own merit, not by changing the subject. If you can't defend your point without hurling insults, you must not have enough substance to base your opinion on in the first place.
                              But lately TM all you have had to say is negetive things, quite honestly not all your opinions are supported by facts.
                              John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
                                But lately TM all you have had to say is negetive things, quite honestly not all your opinions are supported by facts.
                                I'd say none of them are......
                                "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                                tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                                men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X