Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rcsodak
    I'd say none of them are......

Try to be nice rc, even though its not in your nature.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
      I'd say none of them are......
      No, it's true--None of them have been. He & I went rounds & rounds about some stuff before, I backed all of my claims up with facts, links, sources, etc, after he requested it--I gave him the information & then said he couldn't bother to read the research I had done--that it was not legit...So T-man, you can't have it both ways...

Hence why he has gone on my ignore--I've done a pretty good job of avoiding any comments he's made on every thread, even going so far as to ignore quotes of him, but this is getting ridiculous...

Comment

I love it...

He is fun..

I think I'm on his ignore list.....heh heh...it's cause he's a jackass, and I am too!!!

Comment

"...One doesn't need to declare any loyalties to havan opinion on football. If anything, not declaring one team as "my" team gives me a little more objectivity than a blind homer..".

"...Argue or defend your views with fact and or educated opinion. Whether or not I have a favorite team should have no bearing on that what-so-ever..."

It DOES take away from the validity of your standpoint. When you claim people to be 'blind homers' its not coming from someone that is a 'open minded' homer, but simply someone that is criticizing...again. It takes away from the validity of YOU being able to keep your pre-defined prejudices out of YOUR opinions. It keeps your team at a distance from attack. That must be nice for you to be able to ambush from a hidden position. Thats exactly how it comes across. Because you DON'T just express your opinions... you express your tainted opinions. You expect your opinions to be accepted as FACTS...and then ignore when those Facts are refuted. Then you simply throw around the words 'hypocritical' and 'blind-homers' like magical "free pass" cards.

"...If anything, not declaring one team as "my" team gives me a little more objectivity than a blind homer..".

This is completely false and backwards. You are NOT more objective simply because you haven't declared your loyalties, it simply keeps your position hidden away. Your objectivity is still tainted whether its expressed openly, or kept to yourself. It only give you the IMPRESSION of being more 'objective.' But thats a false image, a fasad, a lie.

If you are so sure of yourself, and so confident in your opinions and the facts to back your opinions up... then even the playing field and open up your team to the same 'objective' criticism that you are so willing to share.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDamsel
            No, it's true--None of them have been. He & I went rounds & rounds about some stuff before, I backed all of my claims up with facts, links, sources, etc, after he requested it--I gave him the information & then said he couldn't bother to read the research I had done--that it was not legit...So T-man, you can't have it both ways...
            That's his modus operandi. He doesn't give a damn about having actual debates on any topic. He just wants to get under people's skin. Every once in a while I get lulled into thinking he really wants to argue a point only to find out yet again that it's not the case. I think there are psychological problems that make him hang around the message boards of a team he hates only to pester people.
            "You can't take the sky from me..."
            ------
            "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

modus operandi

I love this term!! MO.. feels so.. Law n Orderish

Comment

Originally posted by tahuya man
                You'll notice, that I have good discussions with some. With you everything goes well until YOU throw out a gratuitous insult. Once you do that, I'll return your insults with the same.. When you deal with me, you get what you give. If you can't take it. don't start it. If you start it, don't cry when you can't handle it.
                Oh. Sorry about that. I thought you said you had "good discussions" and that farcical statement was so insulting I had to cry because I couldn't handle it.
                ------

Comment

Either facts or like I said, educated opinion.
                  Educated opinion maybe, facts far from it.

Thanks Snk16

Comment

You cry because you're a "girlie boy".
                    Ooh...Good one.
                    ------

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
                      "...One doesn't need to declare any loyalties to havan opinion on football. If anything, not declaring one team as "my" team gives me a little more objectivity than a blind homer..".

"...Argue or defend your views with fact and or educated opinion. Whether or not I have a favorite team should have no bearing on that what-so-ever..."

It DOES take away from the validity of your standpoint. When you claim people to be 'blind homers' its not coming from someone that is a 'open minded' homer, but simply someone that is criticizing...again. It takes away from the validity of YOU being able to keep your pre-defined prejudices out of YOUR opinions. It keeps your team at a distance from attack. That must be nice for you to be able to ambush from a hidden position. Thats exactly how it comes across. Because you DON'T just express your opinions... you express your tainted opinions. You expect your opinions to be accepted as FACTS...and then ignore when those Facts are refuted. Then you simply throw around the words 'hypocritical' and 'blind-homers' like magical "free pass" cards.

"...If anything, not declaring one team as "my" team gives me a little more objectivity than a blind homer..".

This is completely false and backwards. You are NOT more objective simply because you haven't declared your loyalties, it simply keeps your position hidden away. Your objectivity is still tainted whether its expressed openly, or kept to yourself. It only give you the IMPRESSION of being more 'objective.' But thats a false image, a fasad, a lie.

If you are so sure of yourself, and so confident in your opinions and the facts to back your opinions up... then even the playing field and open up your team to the same 'objective' criticism that you are so willing to share.
                      Personally I don't think it matters. T man has had a couple of good points I read. But the bottom line is that he likes to get under all of your skin. What I can't believe is that anyone falls for it anymore.

I just stopped responding to him and I think you all should also. Threads like this just fuel his fire. He doesn't like talking football. He likes making people mad. Why let him have what he wants. Plus he adds absolutely nothing to the quality of the Broncos football discussions out here......

Comment

You cry because you're a "girlie boy".
                        Come on TM you call this educated?

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Re: A scary thought......

Originally posted by Milehigh117
                          I know a lot of us are happy to get Tatum Bel because he reminds us so much of Clinton Portis, which he does, and I'm ecstatic to get him, but I read one scouting report where the comparison scared me. They compared him to Trung Canidate. Let's just pray that when he gets on the field he's more Clinton Portis than Trung Canidate.

I've heard reports that Tatum Bell is more like Antwoine Smith
                          [QUOTE]
                          If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Originally posted by vicious2500
                            $1,000 says DJ Williams blasts him and portis hits IR for the rest of the year ^_^.

I was thinking maybe Lynch gets the first crack at him!

Comment

*PITM thinks to himself...'this should get a response..hehe'*

49ers SUCK!
                              Originally posted by boltzpride619
                              What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
                              True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Either facts or like I said, educated opinion.
                                Your thinking that your 'educated opinion'(s) are better than everybody else' is hillarious. Your 'holier than thou' attitude is as transparent as the water that you're floating in. You must have had a rough childhood and feel that instigating heated debates, followed by name-calling, on a football forum somehow justifies your existence.
                                To me, it simply personifies a sad individual that must surround himself with others that will listen and hopefully take your word as fact.
                                "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                                tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                                men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X