Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coyer....scapegoat #2.

Comment

mora jr is going to be too costly and he may actually still end up as a head coach somewhere. it would be great though to have him. i just wouldnt want any ignorant phone interviews and have it become a distraction to the team.

do we really need mike heimerdinger??? he was shaky this year.

and dont anyone say ryan from the faiders....they finnaly had one decent defensive season and everyone is hot on his bandwagon. this is a big no!

the question at this point is really who is out there and who is available?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lorcust
        Then god save us all....

That would help too!

Comment

Originally posted by DenBronx
          mora jr is going to be too costly and he may actually still end up as a head coach somewhere. it would be great though to have him. i just wouldnt want any ignorant phone interviews and have it become a distraction to the team.

do we really need mike heimerdinger??? he was shaky this year.

and dont anyone say ryan from the faiders....they finnaly had one decent defensive season and everyone is hot on his bandwagon. this is a big no!

the question at this point is really who is out there and who is available?
          It's not just Rob Ryan, Rex Ryan, his brother in Baltimore, is also having success scheming up defenses.

Those Ryan brothers have a good thing going.

I think Mora learned his lesson in Atlanta, and would be under a bit tighter a leash and a bit less scrutiny (attention) than he was with Atlanta.
          sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
          Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

Originally posted by watchthemiddle
            Coyer....scapegoat #2.

Ravage makes a good point in that most of us (there may the odd one out) are not DCs and do not have knowledge of what it takes to be a DC, and what we can do with the players we have, etc.

Still, I don't see eye-to-eye on many of the coaching decisions he makes, and I haven's seen the problems daring to his arival on the team become fixed to any sort of reasonable degree.
            sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
            Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

Originally posted by watchthemiddle
              Coyer....scapegoat #2.

ok ...lets just all go la la laaing down the road and not discuss problems facing the broncos

kinda like you
              sigpic
              when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

1/10/07 Today's paper, yesterday's news:
                By FRANK SCHWAB THE GAZETTE
                Denver Broncos defensive coordinator Larry Coyer said he knew a defensive change would be made, but was still heartbroken when he was fired.

Coyer was fired Tuesday after four years as defensive coordinator and seven years on coach Mike Shanahan’s staff. He served as linebackers coach before taking over as coordinator after Ray Rhodes was fired.

Comment

I kind of feel bad for Larry because he wasn't terrible. I would've preferred to see him shuffled within the organisation but there we go.

In reply to DenBronx...when the team loses the O-coordinator they've had for 10 years, any team will be slightly shaky on O no matter who you put there. Especially when we run such a complicated offence. So I think the offence should greatly improve next season.
                  sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Working...
                  X