Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will D.J. be able to live up to the hype?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fat Joe
    He probably will, but the truth will be seen in pre season and training camp. I think under the guidance of our veteran backers (JM and AW) he has the potential to develop into a monster. Hes physically awsome and should be able to produce Ray Lewis like numbers. (or at least I hope). .
    So true, he can learn so much from Al and John, especially John, cuz he plays outside LB.
    sigpic

Comment

Yes, DJ will be a freak! We also have a very LB friendly system.

I also love his no-nonsense serious attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by bustemindamouth

He's not serious all the time just looks very itimidating.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bustemindamouth

Coyer's entire approach to the defense is plus for every position.
          John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by duaneok66
            In homerland, anything is possible . . .
            In moron land.....nothing is possible......
            "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
            tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
            men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

he's the biggest linebacker we've had in a couple of years isn't he? He's like 250-255 range, and he runs in the mid 4.5's (that's like a safety, he's a freak). I believe Coyer can do great things with him, I was just seeing what all of you guys thought. As someone before stated, I think he'll be a demon of a pass rusher, and he has a big enough frame to add another 10-15 lbs healthily and keep his speed.

Comment

He went from LB-to FB- back to LB

My understanding was that he was a LB going into college and was asked to play FB as Miami were [email protected], but they felt his athleticism (sp) was such that they had to get him onto the field somehow.

THIS is accurate. HE was recruited by the 'canes as a LB coming out of HS.... he was moved to FB, because they already had an entrenched LB, and they wanted to use his athletic ability. He moved to FB to help the team, and then moved BACK to OLB. I think his speed, and foot quickness is making a monster OLB. He will DEFINALTLY start of Spragen and Spears. This guy is a stud.

Comment

I think DJ will be great simply because of the leadership the defense now has with Wilson Mobley? Lynch Bailey and Pryce. Larry Coyer in my opinion is the best D coordinator the broncs have ever had. DJ will be awesome because the Defense is full of playmakers that will take pressure off him.

Comment

Working...
                  X