Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK members

Hey,

I know there are a few British members on the board and I'm after advice.
    I emailed the broncos store a month or so ago about getting a jersey, for some reason they don't deliver outside the US.

Can anyone suggest an online store where I can get hold of a jersey. All the ones I've managed to find so far are either Portis jerseys or even worse Griese. Do any UK/Euro based stores have a selection?

Oh, and how do you guys get to watch Broncos games? Aside from getting sky and espn the only thing available is Channel 5.
    Is there anywhere on the web that has extended higlights or even better full games?

Thanks
    -e
    In memory of Darrent Williams 1982-2007

Smiley by me
    My sigs

"It seems like every week you click on the film and you want to roll back out of your chair and say, 'Lord help me,'" Coyer on NFL offenses

Re: UK members

Originally posted by eletero
    Hey,

I know there are a few British members on the board and I'm after advice.
    I emailed the broncos store a month or so ago about getting a jersey, for some reason they don't deliver outside the US.

Can anyone suggest an online store where I can get hold of a jersey. All the ones I've managed to find so far are either Portis jerseys or even worse Griese. Do any UK/Euro based stores have a selection?

Oh, and how do you guys get to watch Broncos games? Aside from getting sky and espn the only thing available is Channel 5.
    Is there anywhere on the web that has extended higlights or even better full games?

Thanks
    -e
    Have you tried Ebay?

Comment

Yeah I tried ebay, there are a couple on at the moment (UK), Lelie and I think a Griffin jersey which is really odd.

I was kinda hoping there was a store with a selection, or a custom name option. But I may just have to be content with waiting till a jersey I want appears on ebay

Cheers
      In memory of Darrent Williams 1982-2007

Smiley by me
      My sigs

"It seems like every week you click on the film and you want to roll back out of your chair and say, 'Lord help me,'" Coyer on NFL offenses

Comment

NASN.com apparently offers new north american sports apparell

Comment

Originally posted by eletero
          Yeah I tried ebay, there are a couple on at the moment (UK), Lelie and I think a Griffin jersey which is really odd.

I was kinda hoping there was a store with a selection, or a custom name option. But I may just have to be content with waiting till a jersey I want appears on ebay

Cheers
          I put in "football jersey" in the search engine and too many stores came up to list. There's bound to be one of them that will ship to the U.K.

Comment

eletro,

www.nflstore.net.

these guys ship international. Last year i got a portis jersey in under 7 days and postage was only bout $12 US .... prob best to wait until all the new players jersey's get released for more of a range to pick from ....

Comment

You can import fom the NFL's online shop,

http://www.nflshop.com

There's a full explanation of shipping charges, taxes, etc on there.

Alternatively there's a shop in Birmingham, Great American Sports, that used to do mail order & they used to import on request. They got me a Broncos jacket a few years ago after I saw a Faiders jacket in a design I liked. I think it took them about a fortnight to get it.

I just found a link for them:

Great American Sports, Birmingham

'Bout time I got myself a new jersey, I'll have to have a look myself. Just don't tell the missus!
              The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
              BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
              You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

loads of net options

yeah dude just trawl the net and you are bound to turn something up. just a question to all us uk maniacs, how did we all get involved with supporting the great broncs? i got hooked when i saw a clip of louis wright blocking a kick and taking it back for a td. through all the bowl losses to the highs of the first bowl and being at the bowl against falcons, they are awesome. went to the colts snow bowl game two seasons back and trying to get over to games will be going this year if dudes want to meet up at games.

Comment

Re: loads of net options

Originally posted by bronco jock
                  yeah dude just trawl the net and you are bound to turn something up. just a question to all us uk maniacs, how did we all get involved with supporting the great broncs? i got hooked when i saw a clip of louis wright blocking a kick and taking it back for a td. through all the bowl losses to the highs of the first bowl and being at the bowl against falcons, they are awesome. went to the colts snow bowl game two seasons back and trying to get over to games will be going this year if dudes want to meet up at games.
                  i love the way the team plays, the players, the coach, the stadium, the city, the competiveness, the fans (on the board 2!), the jerseys, the history and the logo.

Comment

Re: loads of net options

I actually got hooked on the game first, the '83 Superbowl. By the time I'd figured the rules out & gotten miffed at all the fashion accs Faiders shirts about (being the contrary b******d that I am), I saw the highlights of the Colts game where we came back from 19 down at the begining of the fourth to win, and something just clicked. Damn, that was 20 years ago now, I must be getting old.

You'll Never Walk Alone

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Comment

old!

been following and living and dying with this team since the mid eighties, my god, even my team back home the dons were destroying europe under fergie! hard to tell people how i feel about them i really do study them. used to listen to them on armed forces radio, that was agony. to listen to elway comebacks with the reception fading was misery. steve atwater is my all-time hero and will always remember is crunching hits. my god this team is such a big part of my life!

Comment

Re: old!

been following and living and dying with this team since the mid eighties, my god, even my team back home the dons were destroying europe under fergie! hard to tell people how i feel about them i really do study them. used to listen to them on armed forces radio, that was agony. to listen to elway comebacks with the reception fading was misery. steve atwater is my all-time hero and will always remember is crunching hits. my god this team is such a big part of my life!
                        I reckon the AFR controller must have been a Browns fan or something! Most games the reception would be OK, but if we were behind, Elway'd start to get it going and the signal would slowly hiss away!! I'd go into school or work the next day convinced that we'd lost. Thanks to the joys of modern technology, and the guys at 850 I just go in bleary eyed now. Well occasionally still pi55ed off.

You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

oxford

i could have gone to oxford if it hadnt been for late night games on the radio screwing me up. have to say the deep love of the team came from all that however.

Comment

Re: oxford

i could have gone to oxford if it hadnt been for late night games on the radio screwing me up. have to say the deep love of the team came from all that however.
                            The college that I was at for a few years was an electronics one, so I managed to get permission to listen to games in the radio lab. Managed a couple of years of real high quality reception. Down side thoughwas when a dozen of us got together for the 49ers Superbowl. I was the only Bronco fan, and the 'neutrals' were all rooting for the 49ers. I still have the odd nightmare about the ribbing I got that night.

Work with a Steelers fan from Cleveland now, it's great to have somebody to take the mick out of.

You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

was at game

went to american bowl years ago at wembley. poss bills v eagles and met a bronco guy called jon cranstoun fully dressed up in orange lost contact, strikes me as a guy that would post on a site?

Comment

Working...
                              X