Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Hotel Do The Broncos Stay In While In Tampa or Jacksonville?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Hotel Do The Broncos Stay In While In Tampa or Jacksonville?

Does anyone know what hotel the Broncos will stay in while in Jacksonville or Tampa? Last year while in Cincinnati, they stayed at the Westin Inn. Thanks in advance.

Are we still in the General Disscussions area?
    The guy in my avatar's not even in the league anymore.

Comment

Holiday Inn

Comment

The Detox Depot and Lodge
        [QUOTE]
        If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

No no Dhall that's the raiders...

Of course, not everyone can stay at HoJo's ala the chiefs!

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDamsel
            No no Dhall that's the raiders...

Of course, not everyone can stay at HoJo's ala the chiefs!
            No we stay at the

Heartbreak Hotel, stocked with tissues in your favorite flavors!

Banana
            Cherry
            and Apple!
            [QUOTE]
            If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Figures..Chiefs & bananas go hand in hand!

Comment

Hardy Har, when I wrote that I forgot that King Kong displays lots of banana usage on this here board.
                [QUOTE]

Comment

hehehe but it was so inviting to write that...otherwise I would have left your comment alone--But Bananas topped your list...

Comment

Say hi to denver for me BlueDamsel

just sold the house

Comment

Uh oh...why'd ya do that?

Comment

Thanks for your answer Chris. Does anyone else have an answer other than an immature Chief fan?

Comment

Working...
                        X