joh lynch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joh lynch

I know he was a great player but i dont know about him, such as is he quick ?? is he a hard hitter ?? i heard that he played half a year with a seperated shoulder. last do you think that he will be a 1 season guy.
    Last edited by broncos0707; 04-30-2004, 12:54 PM.
    Hillis will be the best full back in the league by the end of the year!!!!!!!!!

He plays his position great...not really the fastest guy but always seems to be in position..covers well and most importantly tackles well, we can use him in 8-man fronts, plays just like a linebacker some times... I think Lynch will finish off his career here, if it's just for one year here, he'll be done here...
    fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

I agree, Lynch is a very well rounded player. I definately also thinkg that he will finish his career in Denver. I've watched Lynch play when he was with the Bucs, and he was a good player and a smart player too. Plus I think that when it comes time to he can lay a licken' on someone. Lynch will definately be a big plus for the Broncos secondary.

Comment

Re: joh lynch

Originally posted by broncos0707
        is he a hard hitter ??
        He can lay anyone out lets leave it at that.
        sigpic

Comment

if he is great

everything i have heard about him is great. so i have to wonder why he left tampa?

Comment

Re: if he is great

everything i have heard about him is great. so i have to wonder why he left tampa?
            not sure, he is pretty old, maybe they wanted to restructure his contract. anyone know?
            sigpic
            go broncos
            share the sidewalk
            liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

Tampa released him for salary pruposes.

Comment

Originally posted by Almost Heaven
                Tampa released him for salary pruposes.
                do you know how old he is? should i get to like him or will he be done after 1 season

Comment

do you know how old he is? should i get to like him or will he be done after 1 season
                  He'll be around for at least another 3 years, or else he wouldn't of signed a 3 year contract(unless he gets injured badly of course God forbid)
                  sigpic

Comment

was he part of a deal with gold?

Comment

No Lynch was signed about 2 months ago, had nothing to do with Gold going to the bucs
                      "Hey that's great, but who are the Chefs?" - Snickers commercial

Comment

Lynch not only will bring some good play to the game, he will also bring a lot of knowledge and will be able to help teach the other players what it is like to be a star.

"Gateway leading to the AFC West"

Comment

I'll be happy as a pig in stink if the guy can just play 2 years and rub off on all our young secondary players. We have two good safeties waiting in the wings, so whenever Lynch goes we'll have our replacement (Kennoy moves back to SS, Ferguson starts at FS, or however it works out this year), AND Lesueur can play safety. I think we're set man. Except Kennoy's contract is up after this season...

Comment

Kennoy's contract is comming up but luckily I don't think we have any other huge contracts comming due for a while.

Was Lynch a hard hitter? Well he was on the NFL films special about laying a perfect bone crushing hit. He and Ronnie Lott were talking about hitting through a guy not just hitting him.
                            My Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey

Comment

Originally posted by ARBroncos
                              Kennoy's contract is comming up but luckily I don't think we have any other huge contracts comming due for a while.
                              I was under the impression this year would be the last of the 'dead cap' monies.......if so, that could be huge in next year FA.
                              "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                              tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                              men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X