No announcement yet.

joh lynch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah it will be nice to stop paying Griese...
    My Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey

Comment

To: broncos0707

What do you mean, do I need to like him?

Look dude, your not going out on a date with him… Your question should be phrased, can we get any production out of him or will he be gone in a year?

And by the way, for all you grammar clones, i should be a capital letter I, as in I don’t want to sound stupid, but…

To answer your question, you never know what amount of production you will get out of a player because it all depends on if he will stay healthy. But, if he does, stay healthy, we should get at least a few years from him.

John Lynch plays the Free Safety position, and has been in the league 12 years. The Broncos have also decided to keep Jerious Jackson, one of the Bronco backup QBs and moved him into a Free Safety position as well. They feel he might make a good Free Safety but it will be up to Jerious.

Most QBs have a problem being asked to take a different position. Some do what is asked of them, to still be able to play the game and keep their jobs, but others have a problem with it.

I think Jerious Jackson might make a good safety. He has a lot of speed and can read an opponent's QB because his was one. But the question still remains can he deliver a hit.

What the Broncos really need to do is to get their hands on another Steve Atwater. This was probably the best Free Safety that ever played for the Broncos. John Lynch is in this class of players.

BRONCOCAT
      Last edited by BroncoCat; 05-01-2004, 01:32 AM.

Comment

Lynch will be the reason no team will have success running the ball. He always is in perfect position despite slowing down. The biggest thing he will give the D is POISE. We could have used some poise in the secondary against indy.

Comment

To put it simply, I would rather have Lynch than Ray Lewis.

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
            I was under the impression this year would be the last of the 'dead cap' monies.......if so, that could be huge in next year FA.
            what is dead cap money
            Hillis will be the best full back in the league by the end of the year!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoCat

To: broncos0707

What do you mean, do I need to like him?

Look dude, your not going out on a date with him… Your question should be phrased, can we get any production out of him or will he be gone in a year?

And by the way, for all you grammar clones, i should be a capital letter I, as in I don’t want to sound stupid, but…

To answer your question, you never know what amount of production you will get out of a player because it all depends on if he will stay healthy. But, if he does, stay healthy, we should get at least a few years from him.

John Lynch plays the Free Safety position, and has been in the league 12 years. The Broncos have also decided to keep Jerious Jackson, one of the Bronco backup QBs and moved him into a Free Safety position as well. They feel he might make a good Free Safety but it will be up to Jerious.

Most QBs have a problem being asked to take a different position. Some do what is asked of them, to still be able to play the game and keep their jobs, but others have a problem with it.

I think Jerious Jackson might make a good safety. He has a lot of speed and can read an opponent's QB because his was one. But the question still remains can he deliver a hit.

What the Broncos really need to do is to get their hands on another Steve Atwater. This was probably the best Free Safety that ever played for the Broncos. John Lynch is in this class of players.

BRONCOCAT
              Look dude, do you get off on being rude? i did not know this was a school class. so if you have a problem with my spelling or grammar you can go [email protected]## your self, but thank you for the input on lynch.
              Hillis will be the best full back in the league by the end of the year!!!!!!!!!

Comment

dead cap means that we no longer have a player on the team but because of our deal in the trade or league rules they still take up room under our cap. It stays on there for a certain amount of time. So after this next year Griese won't be taking up room under our cap.
                My Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey

Comment

What is this VIP member status with the incredibly annoying orange text?

Comment

Originally posted by wyoming2000
                    To put it simply, I would rather have Lynch than Ray Lewis.
                    WOW...are you drunk? Ray Lewis is the best defensive player of our time.

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
                    Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
                    Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
                    Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

Working...
                    X