who is....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who is....

who is the one player on the broncos that you would never wanna give up? or chiefs for you chief fans.

al wilson

Comment

Wow that's hard damn you got me i'd have to go with everyone lol.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by eastcoastbrawla
        Wow that's hard damn you got me i'd have to go with everyone lol.
        hmmm, i dont think thats a choice, lol

i'd go with Al Wilson.

Comment

EVERYONE SHOULD STAY DAMNIT LOL!
          sigpic

Comment

On the current team?? I'd have to say Wilson. He's the heart and soul of that defense.
            "Hey that's great, but who are the Chefs?" - Snickers commercial

Comment

Bailey Wilson Bailey Wilson Bailey Wilson Bailey Wilson Bailey Wilson Bailey Wilson Bailey Wilson Bailey Wilson Bailey Wilson Bailey Wilson Bailey Wilson Bailey Wilson

Cant decide...Dont know if I would just give up Portis for free...
              sigpic

Comment

Hmmm... On the defensive side of the ball , I would have to say Al Wilson . I considered Bailey but he hasn't made an impact on this team yet ... On offence im a bit stumped . All the standout players are getting up there in age . ie. Smith , Sharp . But with age aside , I would have to say Smith .
                "The future belongs to those who belive in the beauty of their dreams"

Comment

Defense = Wilson
                  Offense = Smith
                  "It's okay to be a cliche....Everything under the sun has been done."

Comment

This is a hard one! Several are already gone to retirement! ARGGGGH

But I would say that if they could play the way they always do no matter how old they get.....

Sharpe - I am just glad he came to his senses and came back to the Broncos and then called off his retirement this year!

"Gateway leading to the AFC West"

Comment

hmm tough one.. if we went by skills than Al Wilson (and now Champ Bailey) but If going by favorites... Chris Young, Willie Middlebrooks and Ashley Lelie

Comment

defense= wilson

offense= plummer

Comment

Al Wilson

I am SO glad they re-signed him. Some Chiefs fans kept yapping last season about Vermeil wanting to sign him when he became a free agent. And then there were rumors that Dungy was trying to recruit him at last year's Pro Bowl. But the heart & soul of our defense is still with us. Thank God.
                          "You can't take the sky from me..."
                          ------
                          "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

I'd hate to see Dante somwhere else throwing up the X.
                            The guy in my avatar's not even in the league anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by The X-Factor 82
                              I'd hate to see Dante somwhere else throwing up the X.
                              This year, he'll be throwing up z's.............
                              "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                              tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                              men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X