1998 broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1998 broncos

they are 12th on americas game on the nfl network. Anyone know if it has been aired yet or when it will be on tv?
    Thanks

I believe it is airing either this Wed or Thurs night at least thats what Sporting News had listed in this weeks issue.You might check Sporting News.com and see if its listed hope that helps.

Comment

No respect!!!

Another blatant show of NO RESPCT for the Bronco franchise. How many teams have won back-to-back Super Bowls? The 1997-1998 team set a record for consecutive wins in the NFL. They set post-season records in yards rushing in one season. They won 13 in a row in one season. It gets so old to see the lack of respect. The HOF needs to be renamed the HOS (Hall Of Shame), with only one Bronco after over forty years of competition. Only Pittsburg and Dallas have been to the big game as many times as we have. That translates to six conference championships in eight trys. Cleveland has several members in the HOS and we have never lost to them in a championship game. No Respect!!!
      Last edited by Colorado69; 01-20-2007, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Ouch; the 1998 Broncos were, statistically, one of the more dominant teams in NFL history.

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
        - Carl Sagan

Comment

Originally posted by NameUsedBefore
          Ouch; the 1998 Broncos were, statistically, one of the more dominant teams in NFL history.

Screw the NFL Network, I will start respecting their opinion when they can announce a game without screwing up badly.
          Bronco fan from Packer Land.
          Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
          Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

I definitely don't think there's been a better team in the NFL since the '98 Broncos. Possibly the '99 Rams, they are close. But I really think that is one of the better teams in the history of the game.
            sigpicthanks Freyaka

Comment

I think you guys will all enjoy this review on the '98 Broncos.

http://espn.go.com/page2/s/list/read...FLoffense.html

Take a look, it'll bring back old memories.

Comment

For the record this was not decided (the order) by NFL Network. It was voted on by a group of former players/coaches. I heard this on a radio show that was complaining and Steve Sabol was on. He didn't agree with the order either.

Comment

the committee was probably comprised of some bitter Minnesota Vikings beat writers who still cant let go of that 1998 NFC Title game.

Comment

I don't know how the 1998 Dever Broncos is 12 on that list. I thought we would be at least be in the top five. I don't understand how a team that goes 13-0 to start the year be number 12. I'm going to be pissed off if any of the Patriots teams is a head of us on this list. Because I know any of the three Patriots teams couldn't beat the 98 or the 97 Broncos. They can't even beat the Broncos of the past few years.

I bet number one on the list is the 1989 San Francisco 49ers or the 1985 Chicago Bears.
                    sigpic
                    In A Room Called Real, I Stay Forever!

Comment

Originally posted by Conde
                      I don't know how the 1998 Dever Broncos is 12 on that list. I thought we would be at least be in the top five. I don't understand how a team that goes 13-0 to start the year be number 12. I'm going to be pissed off if any of the Patriots teams is a head of us on this list. Because I know any of the three Patriots teams couldn't beat the 98 or the 97 Broncos. They can't even beat the Broncos of the past few years.

I bet number one on the list is the 1989 San Francisco 49ers or the 1985 Chicago Bears.
                      Amen to that. Although I truly do feel the '96 team was actually better than the '97 team. Even though we won the SB in '97, the '96 team seemed to dominate more.

And what's truly sad about that '96 team...we'd have played the Pats in the AFCCG had we gotten by Jacksonville. The Pats, who never beat the Broncos with Elway under center.

Comment

Originally posted by In-com-plete
                        Amen to that. Although I truly do feel the '96 team was actually better than the '97 team. Even though we won the SB in '97, the '96 team seemed to dominate more.

And what's truly sad about that '96 team...we'd have played the Pats in the AFCCG had we gotten by Jacksonville. The Pats, who never beat the Broncos with Elway under center.
                        I agree. I think the 96 Broncos team were better then the 97 team. IMO we were better then the Bledsoe/Parcels lead Patriots that year too.

Who knows, maybe we could have beat the Pack twice in 2 years?
                        _
                        Card by broncos_mtnman Sig by MasterShake America: Freedom to Fascism Watch this!
                        All you need to know about Yellow & White Bars, CPs, and Levels

Comment

Originally posted by Conde

My guess is the 1972 Dolphins. They basically opitomize the #1 spot. #1 overall offense and #1 overall defense that year.

Comment

Originally posted by fcspikeit
                            I agree. I think the 96 Broncos team were better then the 97 team. IMO we were better then the Bledsoe/Parcels lead Patriots that year too.

Who knows, maybe we could have beat the Pack twice in 2 years?
                            I always wonder what could have been that year. We had 9 Pro Bowlers. 9!!!!

D*** you Mark Brunell and Coughlin!!!!

Comment

Damn those 49er, Cowboy, Patriot, and Giant voters. Why does it always have those teams. The Bronco's were just dominant that year. No team was better than us and I personally belive they could have 19-0 that year if had it not been for the Giants.

Comment

Working...
                              X