broncofancam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• broncofancam

since i joined, i've been seeing alot of R.I.P BroncoFanCam. But i never knew who he/she was, this has been bugging me for a while, i thought if some of you, can help me find out who he/she was.
    Sig removed due to size restrictions

Please, Can anyone get through Champ Bailey?

Originally posted by [email protected]
    since i joined, i've been seeing alot of R.I.P BroncoFanCam. But i never knew who he/she was, this has been bugging me for a while, i thought if some of you, can help me find out who he/she was.
    I Briefly Remember BFC
    but everyone who knew a lot of him were saying he was a great poster and stuff!
    he posted on the boards!
    and i Believe he made the Jay Cutler fan clubs and Anti Jake cards!
    i got one from him and pmd wit him a lil bit!
    then the next day he was banned!

then there was a thread about RIP BFC!

ill try to find that thread for you!
    sad!

Comment

BFC was a man with dreams. His dream was all of Broncomaniacs to unite together, black, white, asian, freaks, old, young, etc...
      BFC also gave people "Anti-Jakes Fanclub card" back then, when people hates Plummer. I got banned because of it but I still have the card in my computer just for memories. Overall, BFC is a great guy.
      XBL: The1Executioner

Comment

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/member.php?u=4097

That's BFC's profile. From there, you can read thru his posts if you like.

You might also wanna read this to learn more about him;

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=77127

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn
          http://forums.denverbroncos.com/member.php?u=4097

That's BFC's profile. From there, you can read thru his posts if you like.

You might also wanna read this to learn more about him;

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=77127
          what's with the free mp3 downloads thing in BFC's sig? i don't remember that being there.
          the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

"The Executioner" said, HE got banned because of the anti-jake card thingys..... is he BFC, or did BFC really did die? Reincarnation?
            Sig removed due to size restrictions

Please, Can anyone get through Champ Bailey?

Comment

"The Executioner" said, HE got banned because of the anti-jake card thingys..... is he BFC, or did BFC really did die? Reincarnation?
              What? He really did pass away.

Comment

Originally posted by The Executioner
                BFC was a man with dreams. His dream was all of Broncomaniacs to unite together, black, white, asian, freaks, old, young, etc...
                BFC also gave people "Anti-Jakes Fanclub card" back then, when people hates Plummer. I got banned because of it but I still have the card in my computer just for memories. Overall, BFC is a great guy.
                Unfortunatley he, Mntnman and I were the founders of the 'Anti-Jake Fan Club' and he and I were both banned, but he then created the 'Cutler Fan Club' with MntMan. He was a good poster, funny and outgoing, we joked alot about the guff we got...he was one of the best posters on here that I concidered a friend.

Comment

WAHAT????!?!??!
                  XBL: The1Executioner

Comment

No, you misunderstood what Executioner said. He said (meant) that he, ALONG with BCF and others, were banned for the Anti-Jake thing.

Comment

BFC was an awesome poster and I feel some what guilty about removing my RIP in my signature. I have also removed my DWill picture and will hold his RIP note probably until the season starts.

In my heart, I have felt that I need to let go of the sadness and look ahead.

His wife made a post about him and many of us supported her after his tragic passing.

She asked us to send an email regarding our thoughts on Cameron (hence the Cam part of his user name BroncoFanCam) so that his kids could read it when they got older. I was happy to learn my email to her will be posted in the book and I did chit chat with her for several days even though I had never met her.

RIP Cameron and we will always remember you.
                      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

He got banned after he started the Jay cards tho!

Because i remmeber he made me my card!
                        then we pm'd back and forth for a little while!

and he said that people complained about the Jake cards so he started the Jay ones.

Then i noticed he was banned then RIP

sad!

Comment

Working...
                        X