What Do You Think of Nate Jackson?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Do You Think of Nate Jackson?

I think he'd be a great special teamer, honestly. He seems to have a drive to succeed and he looked good when he was healthy over in Europe.

I was just wondering what you thought where he was in the picture.

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
    - Carl Sagan

i like him
    Get in were ya fit in. GO BRONCOS

Comment

Wait number 17? On D? Now we have three number 17s Watts, Jackson, and Jackson, freaky.
      sigpic

Comment

I believe it's number 14, offense (receiver).

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
        - Carl Sagan

Comment

Originally posted by NameUsedBefore
          I believe it's number 14, offense (receiver).
          Yeah Nate jackson is 14..... and he sucks

Look at this guy!!! He is kicking some asses!!!

|||||Broncos Rulez|||||

Comment

Originally posted by Helderht_
            Yeah Nate jackson is 14..... and he sucks
            Yeah I know, but on the link that the guy gave us further up was a DJ Williams picture and it's about nate jackson...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by eastcoastbrawla
              Yeah I know, but on the link that the guy gave us further up was a DJ Williams picture and it's about nate jackson...
              Come back and read again that post he said Watts, Jackson and Jackson... both of them...

|||||Broncos Rulez|||||

Comment

And I wasnt talking about the picture...

|||||Broncos Rulez|||||

Comment

Nate Jackson has been compared to Easy Ed, so he's got some big shoes to fill if he wants to make this roster with all the receiver's we have.

Comment

Yeah I think we acquired enough WR's this year (Watts, Luke, Johnson and that guy from the smaller school, forget his name) I think we could either let Nate or Charlie Adams walk. I believe easily that Watts, Luke and Johnson alone are better than Nate Jackson or Charlie Adams. Charlie's been a pure practice squad guy and in NFLE last year, even though he was in some games at the end of the year due to injury. And whoever said it was right about Nate Jackson, the guy's always hurt. If he can block and prove he can hold onto the ball, we might keep him for his size (like 6'3, 220 or so if I'm not mistaken, very akin to Eddie Mac).

Comment

I 'd like to see him step up and be something. We could use another Eddy Mac.

Comment

he IS the only denver player to have an impact on a NFLEL team other than our punter. He had a 66 yd reception to the 1yd line in the first game before his knee injury. Injuries happen, but I don't think a knee injury and a broken finger makes a player injury prone. That's what happens when your willing to sacrifice your body to make the play. On a side note, it's was Bill Walsh that discovered Nate Jackson. The same Bill Walsh that found Ed McCaffery. He is further along than the rookies because he's used to the speed of the game. I wouldn't be surprised if he or Madise starts out as the #3 receiver and eventually Watts suplants him. I think if the receiver's are as good as we all want them to be, you might see denver go with a 4-5 WR sets this season. It helps spread out a defense and makes a smaller back such as QG have bigger holes to work with.

Comment

14 Nate Jackson WR

17 Darius Watts WR

41 Jerious Jackson FS

* They still have Jerious listed as a QB but his new position
                          changed to Free Safety.

BRONCOCAT
                          Last edited by BroncoCat; 05-04-2004, 05:10 AM.

Comment

Re: What Do You Think of Nate Jackson?

Originally posted by NameUsedBefore
                            I think he'd be a great special teamer, honestly. He seems to have a drive to succeed and he looked good when he was healthy over in Europe.

I was just wondering what you thought where he was in the picture.

Nate Jackson shall never play nor start in a Denver uniform, my advice to you is, Get Over It
                            I am the ghost, I was once here, then I died, now I have come back to haunt each and every one of you, that's what you get for getting rid of me.

Comment

Great!!

Another idiotic poster with pronouncements from afar.

Comment

Working...
                              X