No announcement yet.

What Do You Think of Nate Jackson?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: What Do You Think of Nate Jackson?

Originally posted by The Ghost
    Nate Jackson shall never play nor start in a Denver uniform, my advice to you is, Get Over It
    He did last season against Green Bay.....

Thought you are a Bronco fan Ghost...

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

While this may seem small to you guys, but in that game (Packers) a pass was about to be intercepted cause a DB stepped up and in front of the ball, and right before it got the DB Nate did what a WR's supposed to do in that situation, he jumped up and batted that sucker down. I rarely see WR's do this (they usually just watch) but he seemed to realize the situation. To me, that's just weird for a guy who is pretty much a practice-squad player, usually I'd only see that from Jerry Rice or Tim Brown, extreme-veteran players.

Plus, Nate is, so far, our most productive player in Europe right now, injured or not. I think 220 lbs + 6'3" is a great size for a receiver... does anyone know his 40-time?

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
      - Carl Sagan

Comment

Re: Re: What Do You Think of Nate Jackson?

Originally posted by The Ghost
        Nate Jackson shall never play nor start in a Denver uniform, my advice to you is, Get Over It
        Nate Jackson was picked up in the middle of training camp as a receiver from San Francisco and is still a Bronco, what does that tell you???

Someone does believe in him. He was sent overseas to get better. He has a very good chance of making the squad if that is any indication. He has the size and ability and some in the Bronco organization have been quoted that he could be another Ed McCaffrey we will see.

I think he will play in a Denver Uniform, maybe not start, but will play.
        Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

If he starts, it's gonna be because of any preseason impact.

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
          - Carl Sagan

Comment

Working...
          X