Broncos Performance Next Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos Performance Next Season

The Broncos will go 11-5, depending on their offense rather than their defense. Baily and Lynch will step up. The Broncos will go to the AFC Title game.
    Buccaneers forever.

That wouldn't be bad 11-5 or 12-4 is my prediction and to tell you the truth I don't think Cheifs will do nearly as good as they did last season.
    sigpic

Comment

Re: Broncos Performance Next Season

Originally posted by BucPride2003
      The Broncos will go to the superbowl.
      thats more like it.

Comment

Re: Re: Broncos Performance Next Season

Originally posted by EddyMac87
        thats more like it.
        Early signs of it, but let's not jinx anything, defintely got enough resources if and only if Lelie or Watts can step up and be a impact WR..Jackson is a solid number 3 WR, nothing more...
        fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

not being a homer, but i do belive that the broncos have more than a ligitemet chance of going to the big dance. Last year i didnt think they did (and guess what they didint) but this year i think they do, because of the improved defense. and also i think the offense didnt lose a step, maybe they even got better, its jakes second year, and tatum will fill clinton's spot real well i think.
          "HOW THEY GONNA TRY ME LIKE DAT?!"- Champ Bailey

Comment

I will wait for pre-season to get here before I am as certain as some of you. Off hand I would say 10-6 at the best. They have a very tough schedule. I still have a lot of concerns about the team.

1. How will the RB's shape up
            2. Will our WR be able to step up (Lelie and 3rd WR)
            3. Will our defense gel?
            4. Will our DL get pressure on the QB
            5. How will our LB's do without Gold
            6. Will our special teams be better

I know all teams have the same questions, but the Broncos have changed quite a bit from last year.
            Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

Re: Broncos Performance Next Season

Originally posted by BucPride2003
              The Broncos will go 11-5, depending on their offense rather than their defense. Baily and Lynch will step up. The Broncos will go to the AFC Title game.

I hardly doubt that we will finish 11-5, although I appreciate the compliment. I believe our team will succeed but will fall short at 9-7 and if you think we're going to go to the AFC title game this early, you are definitely off your meds.
              I am the ghost, I was once here, then I died, now I have come back to haunt each and every one of you, that's what you get for getting rid of me.

Comment

Originally posted by luvdembroncs
                I will wait for pre-season to get here before I am as certain as some of you. Off hand I would say 10-6 at the best. They have a very tough schedule. I still have a lot of concerns about the team.

1. How will the RB's shape up
                2. Will our WR be able to step up (Lelie and 3rd WR)
                3. Will our defense gel?
                4. Will our DL get pressure on the QB
                5. How will our LB's do without Gold
                6. Will our special teams be better

I know all teams have the same questions, but the Broncos have changed quite a bit from last year.
                That's Real I agree with everything you said except the part about having a tough schedule. The teams on our schedule have alot more questions than we do. Colts suck every position on defense except freeney. KC defense sucks. Chargers have rookie QB and defense sucks. Titans lost several defensive players theyre D will suck. on and on and on.

Comment

10-6

Comment

If we stay healthy, I think we are going to play real well late in the season, Our newcomers on defense should gel, we will have our RB situation settled. With that said, if we can go 6-2 in our first 8, I see 12-4, 13-3. division championship and first round bye. And who knows.

If we go 4-4 and have injuries, we are looking at 8-8 and the 15th pick in the draft. Lots of ifs.

Comment

Lots of things are questions and we lost great players but added other guys... We must wait but I hope to see 11-5 :p

Look at this guy!!! He is kicking some asses!!!

|||||Broncos Rulez|||||

Comment

Working...
                      X