Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which departed player will Denver miss the most?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Which departed player will Denver miss the most?

    Which departed player will Denver miss the most?
    55
    Bert Berry
    9.09%
    5
    Ian Gold
    16.36%
    9
    Ed McCaffrey
    34.55%
    19
    Clinton Portis
    40.00%
    22
    Ozzy


    The "New Black Sabbath"

  • #2
    easy ed, he always made awesome plays! looks like they hurt too!!

    Comment


    • #3
      I think we already have been missing Ed's production.

      We can replace Portis with capable backs.

      No one has stepped up to replace Ed's production, yet.

      Hopefully, Lelie will step it up, bigtime.
      Originally posted by boltzpride619
      What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

      Originally posted by RunByDesign
      True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

      What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

      Answer: Championships.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by portisistheman
        I think we already have been missing Ed's production.

        We can replace Portis with capable backs.

        No one has stepped up to replace Ed's production, yet.

        Hopefully, Lelie will step it up, bigtime.
        isnt watts the wr. eddie mac is the man and always will be but he has not been here for the last two years you can thank greise for that.God I hate greise
        Hillis will be the best full back in the league by the end of the year!!!!!!!!!

        Comment


        • #5
          I'll miss Ed
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            I think as a fan I will miss Easy Ed the most.

            For the team, I think they will me Portis the most at the beginning of the season until someone establishes themself as the starter.


            "Gateway leading to the AFC West"

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by el chiefo
              hahahahaha! it is funnie to see that you donkeys deni the fact that you will miss portis he was the backbone of you offence
              I miss Portis also, yet Ed was just here so long
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by el chiefo
                hahahahaha! it is funnie to see that you donkeys deni the fact that you will miss portis he was the backbone of you offence

                Yes, very good point, although a fellow Bronco fan stated that he will miss Ed MacCaffrey and that is just sad that he is leaving, sentimentality was not in question for this poll, what Mr. Osbourne was asking was, "Which Player will be Missed the Most?", he is referring to the player whose production will be missed IMO. If that is true, then I doubt we will miss Ed's injured benchwarming ways, although, I do believe that Portis tearing up Defensive lines will be missed. Good day to you all
                I am the ghost, I was once here, then I died, now I have come back to haunt each and every one of you, that's what you get for getting rid of me.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Eddie has great but....

                  he really never returned to "true" EddieMac form after his leg injury. IMO the Broncos have been living without his high level of production for the last couple of years, and his retirement will not hurt the offense any more than it already has. Losing his leadership both on and of the field will be a hard thing to replace, but I believe we have brought in some FA that will help out there. It still has to be proven that CP can be replaced, I'm with most people on this board, that believes its the Broncos "system" that creates the great RBs that come to Denver, but that said, somebody has to fill CP shoes, and until somebody steps up into that roll, I believe he will be the most missed individual from the list above.

                  I'm truely looking forward to tis upcoming season!!!!
                  Bronco Fan 4 Life

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I will miss Eddie the most. He had class. But the team will miss Portis the most. I know the Broncos run system is second to none, but I am still a little nervous about it.
                    Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      How is Griese responsible for Ed's broken leg?

                      If Ed was at the form he was BEFORE the injury, his presence will be missed more than Portis. We had a good running game before him, and will have a good running game after him. But having the presence of THAT kind of steady hands to team up with Smith is something this offense hasn't had in a number of years.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        All of them we will miss a lot...


                        Look at this guy!!! He is kicking some asses!!!

                        |||||Broncos Rulez|||||

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I will miss all of them, mostly Ed

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by The Ghost
                            Yes, very good point, although a fellow Bronco fan stated that he will miss Ed MacCaffrey and that is just sad that he is leaving, sentimentality was not in question for this poll, what Mr. Osbourne was asking was, "Which Player will be Missed the Most?", he is referring to the player whose production will be missed IMO. If that is true, then I doubt we will miss Ed's injured benchwarming ways, although, I do believe that Portis tearing up Defensive lines will be missed. Good day to you all


                            Actually it was" Which departed player will denver miss most?"

                            This can be read a bunch of ways. The way I read it was Denver as in fans, not Denver as in Broncos.

                            Either way the Broncos will miss Ed most his leadership his play making, catching the tough one over the middle. Laying on the ground after a bone jarring hit. Playing with pads so thin they were non existant, why did he do that he wanted to be the best he could be. He was Mr Clutch the go to guy! Not Mr home run, he could be counted on to make the play.

                            BTW Greasy laid the passout behind him, he had to go back to get the ball and was prone in the air when he got hit.

                            Also Greasy ended another career with that lousy interception that TD was trying to tackle the DB, when Lepis blew out TD's knee.

                            TU Brain you really knew how to screw up a star.

                            Poortis will not be missed because of his money grubbing, I'm all there is attitude.

                            We will miss the class and leadership of Eddie EDDIE!

                            Still no one has stepped up to take over his production from since he was injure on 09/10/2001. We lost a great player that day and lost thousands more the next morning.

                            Denver
                            Last edited by Jrhampton; 05-04-2004, 03:43 PM.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Like I said before, we are missing big time production at the #2 WR spot, plain and simple.
                              Originally posted by boltzpride619
                              What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

                              Originally posted by RunByDesign
                              True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

                              What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

                              Answer: Championships.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X