Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our RB coach tested positive...game probably gets postponed

https://forums.denverbroncos.com/for...e-for-covid-19
    Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post
      Our RB coach tested positive...game probably gets postponed

Oh boy, here we go.

Comment

game is still on.

I think Denver pulls out the upset and this game propells Denver forward. Surprisingly, Denver is one of the best in the league against the run. I think they are 6th or 7th in rushing yards?? Forcing Cam to beat you with his arm historically hasn't worked out well for him. The team is getting healthier on both sides of the ball and hopefully ready to gain some steam
        Last edited by JvDub95; 10-17-2020, 02:21 PM.

Comment

nice but some how gordon only had strep throat.......hmmmm?

Comment

• The P*ts put 3 more guys on the COVID list today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
              The P*ts put 3 more guys on the COVID list today.
              It's getting to the point that if the NFL wants to see the season through to its end, the games will have to continue with only those that are currently CovID positive staying away.

Comment

• The title is a bit confusing, given the new covid cases. Appears the game is still on for tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                  The title is a bit confusing, given the new covid cases. Appears the game is still on for tomorrow.
                  Should be:

"Pats game originally scheduled for the late afternoon window last Sunday (11th October); rescheduled to MNF (12th October); and again to the early afternoon window the following Sunday (18th October)."
                  Last edited by GMTD; 10-17-2020, 06:11 PM.

Comment

• I hope Lock does well and he starts winning games and proves he is the guy!
                    He's gotta go 7-5 to finish at 8-8​​​​​ for the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post

Should be:

"Pats game originally scheduled for the late afternoon window last Sunday (11th October); rescheduled to MNF (12th October); and again to the early afternoon window the following Sunday (18th October)."
                      ,,,,and TBD.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post

,,,,and TBD.
                        If the game can't be played tomorrow, it should be awarded to us. I know it's not the Pats' fault, but there is only so many postponements that can be made without throwing the whole competition into disrepute. Several games have already been rescheduled due to the first two postponements of the fixture. It's manifestly unfair on the others affected teams to rejig their fixtures a second time.

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post

If the game can't be played tomorrow, it should be awarded to us. I know it's not the Pats' fault, but there is only so many postponements that can be made without throwing the whole competition into disrepute. Several games have already been rescheduled due to the first two postponements of the fixture. It's manifestly unfair on the others affected teams to rejig their fixtures a second time.
                          I will not go that far myself, but at some point, teams who keep getting negative tests, causing delays/postponements, need to penalized. Fines are the usual route, but there should be an escalation plan of violations, clearly drawn up, so there's no confusion. Perhaps draft picks. But of course teams should not be penalized if an opponent caused any of the positive tests.
                          Last edited by CanDB; 10-17-2020, 07:56 PM.

Comment

• It would make more sense to extend the season and add an 18th week, 19thweek etc for games that are postponed from covid

Comment

• I do want to give full credit to The Broncs for their first win in Foxboro after 13 straight losses. With the injuries and the slow start, it was a big win. And ironically I believe the covid delays helped us in the end. Not saying it is why we won, but many here were concerned about the delays that seemed to favour The Pats. But we got Lock back, some of the boys healed, and Newton (and maybe other Pats) were out of sync. Not enough practice for some.

But such is life. Level playing field, given the rules as we understand them, even if some may feel we got a deal with the handling of the situation. Silver linings....

Last edited by CanDB; 10-19-2020, 09:17 AM.

Comment

• I do like even though both teams got positive tests the days leading up to the game that we went ahead with the game.
                                Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Working...
                                X