PATS Game Moved Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Not particularly worried about Cam playing or not. The damage has been done because preparation has likely been done for all 3 so not a ton of time devoted to one specific guy. And the Broncos have countered by saying that Lock has a chance to play. But Cam isn’t a great QB even though they’ve been winning games. He’s still the same QB, they’re just letting himself run himself into the ground.

Now Gilmore on the other hand would be a huge boon to them on defense and will make it that much harder for whoever starts at QB for us.
    Gilmore is the big fish in my opinion as well. When I heard he was infected I considered it a significant factor. BUT I do give credit to BB and his group, because their D is pretty solid, and prepare as good as anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
      All I'm saying is that you are one of my favorite posters on this board and it just seems like you may be a bit out of sorts
      Sam just misplaced one of his Latin books, and got over it right away.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
        Do we have any chance Actually​​​​​​beating NE???
        IMO we have a better chance against NE than we did against Pitt and TB
        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

What ever happened to a 14 day quarantine after a positive test? Apparently that only applies if convenience goes with it

Comment

Originally posted by Rich_C View Post
            So I have tow topics I wanted to bring forward. The one is the comment made by Shelby Harris which I agree with. This move to MNF is worse for us and does nothing but help the Pats. It will potentially allow for their star CB to test negative twice in a row and play. It will also allow the team to potentially practice and meet. In addition this also forces us into yet another short week. For example it is not like when we got GUTTED with inquires that the league gave us a break.

Thoughts?
            Not much to complain about. It’s a normal short week since the Broncos are scheduled for a Sunday late afternoon game.

The Broncos also benefit from an extra day of preparation this week or rest, depending on how they used that extra time.
            You Mad Bro?

Comment

Pat's have another new positive test...Shefty saying as of now game still on but in question

Comment

As I see it, the most likely scenario is that both BB and VF have known for a while who they will be starting at QB on Monday (probably Hoyer and Rypien respectively) and are just keeping the other guessing.

For BB to start Cam (assuming he is eligible) would make no sense anyway. Even if he has medically recovered from Covid, it will take some time to recover physically - at least to the requisite level of match fitness necessary to play to a reasonable standard.

Comment

As much as I want the game to be played tomorrow, there’s no way I feel comfortable playing if I’m Denver. Way too risky with new positives popping up this weekend. Ultimately, they’ll have to do what the NFL wants them to do, so I think the game will still be played.
                  2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
                  Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                    Pat's have another new positive test...Shefty saying as of now game still on but in question
                    Yep. Interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
                      As much as I want the game to be played tomorrow, there’s no way I feel comfortable playing if I’m Denver. Way too risky with new positives popping up this weekend. Ultimately, they’ll have to do what the NFL wants them to do, so I think the game will still be played.
                      No way I'm suiting up against the Pats if I'm a Broncos player. The game should be postponed rather than putting our players at risk. The next thing you know is our players will start testing positive after playing the Pats and we'll be shutting down shop.

Comment

Game for Monday is off...moved to next Sunday

Comment

Sooooo???? Is this technically Broncos bye week then???

Comment

This has become a joke. Denver suffers because Pats can’t follow procedures while denver hasn’t had one positive test. So we lose a mid season bye. What happens in a couple weeks when Miami players start getting it? How will the nfl screw us again? With all the injuries because of a shortened/limited planned camp, no scrimmages, and zero preseason and now this? Its making the games not worth watching.

Comment

Pats and Broncos pushed ahead to next Sunday because another Pats player tested positive. They closed the facility but first said we would play Monday.

I am so annoyed how this is all being handled. Back and forth. No one has given any thought to the impact on the Broncos.
                              Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

The nfl has just opened up a can of worms that has no fix. Now they will likely move broncos dolphins to week 11 when dolphins were due for a bye... but then when the hell do they play the broncos chargers game scheduled for week 11
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X