Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WYBRONCO
    replied
    Juedy is open a lot! I will give Lamb his due he is playing excellent football right now. He is still not the go to guy in Dallas were as right now with Sutton hurt Juedy kind of is the main guy. Tim Patrick playing well should give Jeudy even more chances too. Jeudy is a tough guy too. I don't think his drops had anything to do with potentially getting hit, they were thinking about what I am going to do next instead of securing the ball first.

I like our choices, Hamler will be back.

Leave a comment:

• LSIGRAD09
    replied
    I remember similar discussion back in the day with DT and Dez. DT turned out pretty good.

Time will tell. However, we need to solidify the QB situation. That includes recognizing pressure.

Leave a comment:

• Capt. Jack
    replied
    It's a bummer Sutton got hurt, putting more pressure on him. I think he will be a very good WR for us!!!

​​​

Leave a comment:

• Bozack
    replied
    Juedy has played a grand total of 4 games with HOW many QBs? None of which are Pro Bowl caliber (the jury is still out on Lock) or elite. It's wayyyyy to early for this discussion.

Leave a comment:

• DENVERSB50CHAMP
    replied
    Jerry Jeudy's Route Running Is Simply The Best I have ever seen from a Denver Broncos WR Ever ! I do not think it is Fair to even ask this Question because this is his 1st year in the League and Who has he had Throwing to Him 2 or 3 Different QB's hard to be on the same page when you have no clue who the QB is or just how good is the QB and no fair to him since we lost our True #1 in Sutton for the Year. The Rookie is Special BTW did you see that TD haul in the Jets game a Thing a Pure Beauty !!

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by GMTD View Post
    I'm happy with Jeudy. Late in games and as players get worn down during the season, the ability to get open is more important than the ability to make contested catches when covered.

However, there is a fair argument to be had as to whether Claypool (who we could have drafted in Round 2 ahead of Hamler) is better than Hamler. Too early to say, but wasn't Claypool considered to be the superior player?
    I am biased, because Claypool is a canuck, but based on what we've seen so far, he will be the better player long term. He is a big athletic specimen who can run fast. Now, they are different players, but if I have a choice between big and fast, and really fast, I go with the former.

But Hamler has looked good.

Leave a comment:

• GMTD
    replied
    I'm happy with Jeudy. Late in games and as players get worn down during the season, the ability to get open is more important than the ability to make contested catches when covered.

However, there is a fair argument to be had as to whether Claypool (who we could have drafted in Round 2 ahead of Hamler) is better than Hamler. Too early to say, but wasn't Claypool considered to be the superior player?

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Both will be great WRs. I don’t think it’s really a matter of who was the right or wrong pick. We chose a guy to compliment Sutton in Jeudy vs choosing a guy who is very similar to Sutton in Lamb. Jeudy got a lot of comparisons to Cooper coming out, I think his ceiling is much higher, I think he can be a Marvin Harrison Isaac Bruce type of guy but with more yac ability. I did prefer Lamb coming out though. I like a physical WR with great hands that can turn nothing into a big gain. Ultimately I don’t think there was a wrong choice. Jeudy can get open whenever he wants and Lamb is open even when he’s covered.

Leave a comment:

• haciendadad
    replied
    IMO, I think Juedy's body frame is not going to hold up to some of these NFL hits. It seemed like in the first couple of games, those initial hits seemed to welcome him to the NFL.

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    Originally posted by nickmeyer View Post
    Dont get me wrong still high on Juedy. But man Lamb has ELITE awareness.
    One thing watching the NFL for many decades has taught me is wait a couple years before starting to evaluate drafts. The list is long of players who looked good one year and never looked good again.

Leave a comment:

• Broncos-R-Great
    replied
    I had a feeling this thread was going to pop up today. Rookie WRs had a good day yesterday. Nobody knows what kind of game Jeudy would’ve had, if the Patriots weren’t losers. Oh well.

Anyway, it’s been pretty stacked against Jeudy, 3 different QBs in 4 weeks, yet he’s still playing well. That’s not going to stop the hindsight threads though...

Leave a comment:

• Capt. Jack
    replied
    I think we got a good one!

Leave a comment:

• Peerless
    replied
    Not even a half of a season in, and we're already starting the whole "should we of drafted player B instead of player A?"

C'mon...

This reminds me of the threads I used to see early on in the Dez vs DT debates. I think we alllll know what the end result was of THAT question.

Leave a comment:

• skeeter01
    replied
    Ruggs makes the Raiders better......can't stand the team....love the player....

Leave a comment:

• Murph2432
    replied
    Idk why we make post like this? Just look at our QB situation or our injury situation. Cowboys were the top passing team because they are always behind. They have Cooper who is prob getting doubled. Juedy has gone through 3 QBs already, watched our #1 Wr that’d be getting doubled get put on IR. Juedy drops are not a concern for me, yet.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X