• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nickmeyer
    Football Immortal
    • Jul 2003

Did we draft the wrong WR?

Dont get me wrong still high on Juedy. But man Lamb has ELITE awareness.
    sigpic WHEC-724
  • $Broncos$
    Playmaker
    • Aug 2010

Naw I think we got a steal. If we didn’t have injuries in all our number ones we might be undefeated

Comment

• nickmeyer
      Football Immortal
      • Jul 2003

I mean either way I think we are ok. But Juedy has had alligator arms and dropping passes. Lambs not afraid and very aware of his surroundings.
      sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

• Capt. Jack
        Football Immortal
        • Oct 2010

Lamb is a tough guy!
        He got creamed, helmet to helmet, He got right back up.
        (Didn't fumble the ball)

Comment

• Spice 1
          Football Immortal
          • Sep 2004

Everybody watching Chase Claypool today had to at least contemplate it a little. I don't think we drafted the wrong one. They're both really good, and I think Jeudy will be fine. You have to remember that Dallas has one of the most talented offenses in the NFL. Nobody's going into a game with Dallas thinking, "Man, if we can just stop Lamb, we can shut these guys down."

I will say though, that they all look good right now. Jefferson, Claypool, Higgins, Ruggs, and Aiyuk will get there once he gets acclimated with a decent quarterback. The only ones I can think of who haven't really done anything are Mimms and Reagor, but they've been hurt. I did read a lot about Mimms not being ready, though.

Comment

• beastlyskronk
            Football Immortal
            • Jun 2007

Through 4 games the difference in their stats were essentially Jeudy’s drops. But that was the knock on him coming out. When you consider what Jeudy has had at QB for essentially 3 games and what Lamb has had it paints a much different picture than the stats do

Comment

• JvDub95
              Football Immortal
              • Jan 2005

I don't think there would be any difference if we swapped players. We would be watching Jeudy tear it up and asking the same question. Cowboys have been airing it out every week with their offense humming. We have been getting injuries on top of injuries and struggling with our 3rd string QB!!! Jeudy is a stud and I'm ecstatic that we have him

​​​​

Comment

• CanDB
                Football Immortal
                • Mar 2008

I preferred Lamb, but we must wait for a year or two to know.

Comment

• Megalodon30
                  Football Immortal
                  • Sep 2019

Nope. Not at all.
                  Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

• Kyousukeneko
                    Football Immortal
                    • May 2010

i love how claypool has played he seems like the next superstar at wR, but WR generally has a big jump after there rookie year and then year 2-3 is there biggest jump if they haven't hit stardom yet. most WR need to get used to how precise everything needs to be ran vs college. and open is alot smaller in the nfl then college ball. so i will hold judgement till the end of the rookie year.
                    sigpic
                    oakland raders gm
                    latavis murray trade bait

Comment

• Murph2432
                      Playmaker
                      • Sep 2008

Idk why we make post like this? Just look at our QB situation or our injury situation. Cowboys were the top passing team because they are always behind. They have Cooper who is prob getting doubled. Juedy has gone through 3 QBs already, watched our #1 Wr that’d be getting doubled get put on IR. Juedy drops are not a concern for me, yet.

Comment

• skeeter01
                        Football Immortal
                        • Apr 2008

Ruggs makes the Raiders better......can't stand the team....love the player....

Comment

• Peerless
                          Football Immortal
                          • May 2004

Not even a half of a season in, and we're already starting the whole "should we of drafted player B instead of player A?"

C'mon...

This reminds me of the threads I used to see early on in the Dez vs DT debates. I think we alllll know what the end result was of THAT question.

Comment

• Capt. Jack
                            Football Immortal
                            • Oct 2010

I think we got a good one!

Comment

• Broncos-R-Great
                              Hall of Famer
                              • Apr 2009

I had a feeling this thread was going to pop up today. Rookie WRs had a good day yesterday. Nobody knows what kind of game Jeudy would’ve had, if the Patriots weren’t losers. Oh well.

Anyway, it’s been pretty stacked against Jeudy, 3 different QBs in 4 weeks, yet he’s still playing well. That’s not going to stop the hindsight threads though...

Comment

Working...
                              X