tatum bell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tatum bell

this man is terrible: like you can saw is not shy and he has good trash talking !

i think, if he pay he can realize a good season like clonton portis before...

great speed, great vision, i hope this guy will be starter !!!!!

i am dissapointed, because he takes the same number that portis...

go tatum bell show we the way !!

He'll be fine. If he acts up, then we'll just trade his ass too. No big deal.

Comment

He will be fine donovan. He is more humble than we originally thought. Watch this:

http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.ph...09&videoID=369

I like him a lot.

Comment

that was a very cool interview... and I like his personality. I think he's going to fit in well, and compete hard for the job.

Comment

I sort of felt bad for him, it's like they made him answer the same stupid question 6 times in a row. The interview itself sucked, but he did a good job making it sound like the questions were actually different from one another. Why dont they throw an oddball one in there like:

"Do you have any pets?"

"What is your favorite color?"

"Who was your favorite NFL team growing up?"

"What is the average airspeed of an unladen swallow?"

Perry1977 is coming for Andrew Mason's job!!

Comment

last time we had an humble running back....he rushed for 2000 yards in a single season..hrrmmm....

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
            2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

"I sort of felt bad for him, it's like they made him answer the same stupid question 6 times in a row."
              I was thinking the same thing when I watched it. Horrible journalism at work.

My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

Comment

Re: tatum bell

Originally posted by donovan
                this man is terrible: like you can saw is not shy and he has good trash talking !

Dumbnovan, you don't know nothing. Stop running your mouth and sometimes listen.

Comment

Re: tatum bell

Originally posted by donovan

Donavan, I will tell you why he took the number is because he's rolling on 26 inch rims on his escalade.

Comment

Any RB will be fine I just hope to see Heasrt as a back up, I want Griffin or Bell they are young and has lot of potential...

Look at this guy!!! He is kicking some asses!!!

|||||Broncos Rulez|||||

Comment

IDK - I have my reservations about having TWO okie RB's on the team

Comment

Re: Re: tatum bell

Originally posted by liljack
                        Dumbnovan, you don't know nothing. Stop running your mouth and sometimes listen.
                        Yo Texan, give the dude a break! If you didn't notice he's from France, and his English isn't flawless (similar to yours). It was a very supportive post for the Broncos and Tatum Bell. If you want to tell him to shut up, why dont you do it in French?

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
                          IDK - I have my reservations about having TWO okie RB's on the team

NOT NICE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

....silly rabbi....kicks are for trids!
                          "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                          tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                          men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X