X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gordon DUI charge

Please be healthy Phillip

https://www.9news.com/article/sports...a-ed5bd761b46d

Never understood how people making millions of dollars a year...with the potential of losing 6 figures in missed game check money....could get DUIs.

Would be easy to get better social smarts and/or money smarts
    Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Make a call to LeVeon Bell.
      Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
        Never understood how people making millions of dollars a year...with the potential of losing 6 figures in missed game check money....could get DUIs.

Would be easy to get better social smarts and/or money smarts
        Easy. Money does not make one wise.

If I were Vic, I'd bench him for the next game after his suspension. That is straight up stupid. It's estimated 1 person dies every 50 minutes to DUI and annually costs upwards of $44 billion.
        Last edited by Rastic; 10-14-2020, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Megalodon30 View Post
          Make a call to LeVeon Bell.
          Why would we want Bell? We have Lindsey who is set to return this week and still have Freeman ( same combo we rolled with all last year). Plus, if hey sign Bell I think that would be a massive indication that this organization doesn’t view Lindsey as a serious back. Which would most likely mean he wouldn’t be on the team in the near future when he is due for a contract.

Comment

What is the deal with Wisconsin RB's and alcohol issues in Broncos uniforms? Yep everyone makes mistakes, this is a very dangerous one and everyone posting has been spot on. He can afford alternative measures to prevent this from happening.

Hopefully he gets help as this probably isn't the first time he has done this.

Comment

Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post

Why would we want Bell? We have Lindsey who is set to return this week and still have Freeman ( same combo we rolled with all last year). Plus, if hey sign Bell I think that would be a massive indication that this organization doesn’t view Lindsey as a serious back. Which would most likely mean he wouldn’t be on the team in the near future when he is due for a contract.
              I think they already sent that message about Lindsay when they overpayed Gordon.

Comment

Dumb. Let his team down with another distraction.
                "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by WYBRONCO View Post
                  What is the deal with Wisconsin RB's and alcohol issues in Broncos uniforms? Yep everyone makes mistakes, this is a very dangerous one and everyone posting has been spot on. He can afford alternative measures to prevent this from happening.

Hopefully he gets help as this probably isn't the first time he has done this.
                  You can take the player out of Wisconsin, but you can’t take the Wisconsin out of the player.

Comment

Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post

Lindsay has already missed time this year and Gordon could end up with a lengthy suspension. What happens if Lindsay goes down again? We'd have Freeman as our #1 back and an undrafted rookie in Bellamy who I don't think has a single carry yet. Bell would be a good extra piece to have. Just saying.
                    Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

Not a very wise move to be a millionaire and​​​​​ to drive an automobile drunk.
                      Pretty bad decision making on his part.

Comment

Originally posted by Megalodon30 View Post

Lindsay has already missed time this year and Gordon could end up with a lengthy suspension. What happens if Lindsay goes down again? We'd have Freeman as our #1 back and an undrafted rookie in Bellamy who I don't think has a single carry yet. Bell would be a good extra piece to have. Just saying.
                        Jackson was only suspended the last 2 games for his DUI that happened in September. Not sure why his suspension took so long but if the NFL follows the same suit Gordon will be suspended next season

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post

Jackson was only suspended the last 2 games for his DUI that happened in September. Not sure why his suspension took so long but if the NFL follows the same suit Gordon will be suspended next season
                          True. I don't think you can have too many good backs though.
                          Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

When all you want as a Denver Broncos Fan is Good News instead all we get now is Bad News UGH !!

Comment

I believe the new rules are a 3 game suspension.

Comment

Working...
                              X