No announcement yet.

Gordon DUI charge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lindsay will use the opportunity to show how valuable he is to the Broncos. Sucks about Gordon, so many options out there when drinking, wish he knew better. Welcome back Lindsay!
    sigpic
    Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
    Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
    Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
    Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

Comment

Originally posted by ozzies94ta View Post

missed this opportunity
      Missed...you are Bell and you have a chance to go to KC while NYJ pay most of your salary in 2020 and possibly get a ring? No other team had a shot imo
      Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by FR Tim View Post
        Pretty sure the NFL has a partnership with Lyft. Players ride for free.

So I’m not sure what the point of criticizing the Broncos organization for not doing enough could be.

players are grown men, they need to make grown up decisions just like the rest of us. He made a selfish dumb *** decision.

Disappointing.
        The Broncos could spread the word better.

How about team employees? We have had team employees have issues here...do the Broncos provide this service for team employees?
        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

Any millionaire athlete who drinks and drives and gets caught prove they don't think things through. If I were a millionaire sports figure, especially a famous one, and wanted to go party and be seen, I would spend a little of my money and find and pay a person to drive me to whatever bar or happening spot and hang out close by until I texted them to pick up me and my party pals and take us to the next club or home. Fail safe! AND I would get to show off that I have my personal chauffeur for the night.

It is dumb on the player.

Read a story of a basketball player who hired a guy to keep him out of trouble. Make sure he did not get DUIs, make sure he did not get into trouble at a club, make sure he did not get into trouble with girls. If a player lives a certain style of life they should know there is a risk...and they would probably pay 1 person less than the fines and game checks lost from getting in trouble.

There is a video of Jimmy Johnson and BB talking on a boat how the one thing a coach can not over come is a dumb player.

Comment

So Gordon is not out due to covid (luckily he did not get from the RB coach), not out due to DUI, but he is out. Does anyone know what his illness is?? (I suggested goofiness elsewhere).

Comment

I read somewhere (sorry...I don't remember the source) that he had strep throat.

Comment

Originally posted by mainBroncos60 View Post
                I read somewhere (sorry...I don't remember the source) that he had strep throat.
                Thx for that. In fairness to him, strep is no fun at all!

Comment

If he does have strep, putting two and two together I’d say he was with a lady friend the night of the DUI. Wonder why he couldn’t stay the night

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post

Missed...you are Bell and you have a chance to go to KC while NYJ pay most of your salary in 2020 and possibly get a ring? No other team had a shot imo
                    Yeah, I was more pointing to the fact that he signed with KC as i hadnt seen that posted anywhere yet
                    Sept. 10, 2006, [email protected] 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, [email protected] 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, [email protected] 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post

He looked it.

Comment

Looks like Gordon will be playing in relief after that showing by Lindsey.
                        sigpic

Comment

Appears Broncos will not take action against Gordon, rather let the league decide. I am not sure that I disagree with Fangio, but it would not have bothered me one bit if we would discipline him with a one gamer, just to send a message.

Comment

I picked up Lindsay this week with Ingram on a bye. While I would like to have both backs ready to go please lean heavy on a good day for Lindsay.

Also Freeman has looked better and faster in spurts this year. I’m ok with him spelling Lindsay instead of Gordon.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                              Appears Broncos will not take action against Gordon, rather let the league decide. I am not sure that I disagree with Fangio, but it would not have bothered me one bit if we would discipline him with a one gamer, just to send a message.
                              I have been thinking about this. I wonder whether the Broncos are waiting for the Police process to be concluded as well as the league's response before deciding on their own action in the matter?

Comment

Originally posted by GMTD View Post

I have been thinking about this. I wonder whether the Broncos are waiting for the Police process to be concluded as well as the league's response before deciding on their own action in the matter?
                                Could be. My take only makes sense if it's just between the league and us, and given the league will not discipline him for some time. As in, lets show we are not happy with his behaviour. But you may well be correct.

Comment

Working...
                                X