Snow and sub zero temperatures for the KC game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
    I may be crazy, but I see Denver winning this one. I think Fant and Jeudy go off in the wintry conditions. And Lock gets to use that cannon. And I have a feeling the defense plays lights out and is inspired by playing in the elements. Fingers crossed
    I have that same feeling 2

Comment

Originally posted by L.M. View Post

There’s a reason we let CHJ walk. Cause he sure can’t run.
      Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

Originally posted by GMTD View Post
        The weather forecast for Denver this Sunday is for snow and temperatures of around -7C / 19F at kick off time.

It will be interesting to see how this affects the game.
        Both teams have to deal with the conditions. Do we get a small edge due to the altitude.....yes, no, maybe?

I'm hoping for tons of moisture in the mountains to help knock back the horrible historic forest fires.
        Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

Both teams have to deal with the conditions. Do we get a small edge due to the altitude.....yes, no, maybe?

I'm hoping for tons of moisture in the mountains to help knock back the horrible historic forest fires.
          Pulling for you folks....

Comment

At this point I don’t think anybody cares one bit how the snow is going to affect a goofy football game. We desperately the snow, that’s what’s important. Hopefully it drops like 3 feet of snow.

Comment

Denver weather is crazy

High of 34/30low for today
              63/19 for Saturday
              23/10 for Sunday

How in the world does it get 30 degrees hotter for one day then drop 40 degrees? Mile high city has crazy weather

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
                At this point I don’t think anybody cares one bit how the snow is going to affect a goofy football game. We desperately the snow, that’s what’s important. Hopefully it drops like 3 feet of snow.
                I didn't mean the OP to sound flippant. I don't live in the Denver area, or even in the US. As a result I didn't fully appreciate how badly hit Colorado had been hit this year by forest fires.

In the circumstances, I hope there is a prolonged period of precipitation and that the suffering of those affected significantly eases.

Comment

Originally posted by Megalodon30 View Post

There’s a reason we let CHJ walk. Cause he sure can’t run.
                  Yeah he got burned a lot, but to be fair Tyreek Hill burns almost everyone.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Dotst View Post
                    Denver weather is crazy

63/19 for Saturday
                    23/10 for Sunday

How in the world does it get 30 degrees hotter for one day then drop 40 degrees? Mile high city has crazy weather
                    Here in Missouri, atleast once or twice a year we will have to use a heater then the A/C or vice-versa in the SAME DAY
                    Sept. 10, 2006, [email protected] 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, [email protected] 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, [email protected] 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

Comment

I hope QB "Darth Vader" has a good game and leads "the dark side" to victory!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ozzies94ta View Post

Here in Missouri, atleast once or twice a year we will have to use a heater then the A/C or vice-versa in the SAME DAY
                        Been there, done that a time or two. In fact it was near 80 here today and will barely be 50 tomorrow and then lows Sunday down in the 30's
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by L.M. View Post

Wish I was surprised by the corner who was 3 yards behind him. Seems like he was 3 yards behind him every time we played them over the last 3 years.

Comment

Originally posted by ozzies94ta View Post

In Calgary that's called, May and September.

Comment

Originally posted by Dotst View Post
                              Denver weather is crazy

63/19 for Saturday
                              23/10 for Sunday

I live in Salt Lake City, Utah and grew up in Colorado Springs, lived in Denver, lived in Aspen, lived in Rock Springs, Wyoming....during winter months and it's not uncommon to have the same wild temperature fluctuations. It's how the planet jet streams effect areas in or near the Rocky Mountains. Watch the daily weather reports closely and adjust your clothing as necessary or Mother Nature will teach you a frigid lesson. Bronco fans are super tough folks.

Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

I live in Salt Lake City, Utah and grew up in Colorado Springs, lived in Denver, lived in Aspen, lived in Rock Springs, Wyoming....during winter months and it's not uncommon to have the same wild temperature fluctuations. It's how the planet jet streams effect areas in or near the Rocky Mountains. Watch the daily weather reports closely and adjust your clothing as necessary or Mother Nature will teach you a frigid lesson. Bronco fans are super tough folks.

Yep, the Chinook winds blow off the mountains and it changes everything. We don't get Chinooks as powerful as we did when I was a kid anymore. But I can remember one time (probably 25 years ago) where it was in the -20's (just below zero Fahrenheit) all day, the Chinook winds started blowing around 7pm, and it was 10 degrees (50 Fahrenheit) by 11pm, and then by the next morning the weather pattern had changed and it was back in the -20's.

Comment

Working...
                                X