No announcement yet.

Here Comes The Cavalry....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure I like the release of Bausby to make room for Bouye. I think they could have found someone else to let go that actually wasn't playing good.

Comment

Great news on the healthy returns!!! Gotta give Drew some time in the pocket...

Make them pay when they bring pressure, and most of all, keep Mahomes contained and smash him whenever possible (again)

[sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
        Not sure I like the release of Bausby to make room for Bouye. I think they could have found someone else to let go that actually wasn't playing good.
        They obviously have a reason for it, I would guess that Bausby will be signed to the practice squad on Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
          Great news.... no more excuses about this person hurt and that person is hurt.
          I mean, they ARE still without arguably their most talented players on each side of the ball (Sutton and Miller), so it's not as though NOBODY is hurt. But getting all of these guys back today should help the team's performance a lot. BEAT THE CHIEFS!

Comment

SO just how good did the Cav help LOL 😂

Comment

Drew Lock has to make pre-snap reads, read the D after the snap, make the right decisions with the football, and then deliver it on time and on target. It doesn't matter how many weapons we have if we don't have a guy that can pull the trigger.
              Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

DL has athleticism, moxy, and the willingness to be coached and work. He doesn’t possess football intelligence tho, nor is he accurate. Hard to coach intelligence and accuracy.

Comment

Originally posted by MileHighInNY View Post

I mean, they ARE still without arguably their most talented players on each side of the ball (Sutton and Miller), so it's not as though NOBODY is hurt. But getting all of these guys back today should help the team's performance a lot. BEAT THE CHIEFS!
                  Every team has injuries. With this way of thinking the only way the broncos should and can win is if we stay healthy 100% all year long????
                  In my best Terrell Owen's voice...on Justin Fields. "That's my quarterback"

Comment

Working...
                  X