X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ear2dastreets
    replied
    Originally posted by MileHighInNY View Post

I mean, they ARE still without arguably their most talented players on each side of the ball (Sutton and Miller), so it's not as though NOBODY is hurt. But getting all of these guys back today should help the team's performance a lot. BEAT THE CHIEFS!
    Every team has injuries. With this way of thinking the only way the broncos should and can win is if we stay healthy 100% all year long????

Leave a comment:

• fraguela09
    replied
    DL has athleticism, moxy, and the willingness to be coached and work. He doesn’t possess football intelligence tho, nor is he accurate. Hard to coach intelligence and accuracy.

Leave a comment:

• listopencil
    replied
    Drew Lock has to make pre-snap reads, read the D after the snap, make the right decisions with the football, and then deliver it on time and on target. It doesn't matter how many weapons we have if we don't have a guy that can pull the trigger.

Leave a comment:

• DENVERSB50CHAMP
    replied
    SO just how good did the Cav help LOL 😂

Leave a comment:

• MileHighInNY
    replied
    Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    Great news.... no more excuses about this person hurt and that person is hurt.
    I mean, they ARE still without arguably their most talented players on each side of the ball (Sutton and Miller), so it's not as though NOBODY is hurt. But getting all of these guys back today should help the team's performance a lot. BEAT THE CHIEFS!

Leave a comment:

• Butler By'Note
    replied
    Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Not sure I like the release of Bausby to make room for Bouye. I think they could have found someone else to let go that actually wasn't playing good.
    They obviously have a reason for it, I would guess that Bausby will be signed to the practice squad on Monday.

Leave a comment:

• Taos_Broncomaniac
    replied
    Great news on the healthy returns!!! Gotta give Drew some time in the pocket...

Make them pay when they bring pressure, and most of all, keep Mahomes contained and smash him whenever possible (again)

Leave a comment:

• JvDub95
    replied
    Not sure I like the release of Bausby to make room for Bouye. I think they could have found someone else to let go that actually wasn't playing good.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Keep Lindsay on the field. Don’t throw bombs on 3rd and short. Get the 1st down before taking a shot down field.

No turnovers on offense, but get turnovers on defense.

I’m a rudimentary, elementary, basic type of gal.
    Elementary my dear......

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied
    Keep Lindsay on the field. Gotta keep establishing the run. Lindsay is gold. LET HIM PROVE IT.

Don’t throw bombs on 3rd and short. Get the 1st down before taking a shot down field.

No turnovers on offense, but get turnovers on defense.

I’m a rudimentary, elementary, basic type of gal. I know this is NOT rocket science but it is GOOD science.

LISTEN TO IT. !!!!!!
    Last edited by broncoslover115; 10-24-2020, 03:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    It is great getting more players back. Sometimes I notice however that the players holding up the fort when others are down do an admirable job. So I often feel like the true benefit of getting good players back comes a little later, maybe game two. There's some transition. But then again, we're in it for the long run, and any experience gained by those backing up is like money in the bank. It's an investment in the future. It's experience you can not get in practice only. And it's a confidence builder, because these guys now know they can play with the big boys.

Leave a comment:

• atwaterandstir
    replied
    Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post

KC's secondary better not sleep on us. Our personnel are eerily similar to LV with Hamler and Fant back, and Lock is way more aggressive downfield than Carr is.

Check it:
    Agholor - Patrick
    Ruggs - Hamler
    (S) Renfrow - Jeudy
    Waller - Fant

They dropped 40 on KC. Nobody else has scored more than 20. It wasn't cold and snowing and stuff, but yeah.
    Exactly- I know we aren't at full strength, but this is close. I'm ready to see what Shurmer finally has in store.

Leave a comment:

• Spice 1
    replied
    Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    Happy to get Hamler back. In his first full game it looked like they were trying to get him the ball. I like the way the 49ers use Samuel-even behind the LOS- to create the threat. Hamler is a big key to this offense as he brings our top speed. I expect we take a few shots at him.

I also expect Jeudy to get some good looks this game. Jeudy is such a precise route runner, I think the possibility of slick conditions plays into his strength. He knows where he's going/cutting the defense is going to have a hard time staying close.

KC's secondary better not sleep on us. Our personnel are eerily similar to LV with Hamler and Fant back, and Lock is way more aggressive downfield than Carr is.

Check it:
    Agholor - Patrick
    Ruggs - Hamler
    (S) Renfrow - Jeudy
    Waller - Fant

They dropped 40 on KC. Nobody else has scored more than 20. It wasn't cold and snowing and stuff, but yeah.
    Last edited by Spice 1; 10-24-2020, 12:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• atwaterandstir
    replied
    Happy to get Hamler back. In his first full game it looked like they were trying to get him the ball. I like the way the 49ers use Samuel-even behind the LOS- to create the threat. Hamler is a big key to this offense as he brings our top speed. I expect we take a few shots at him.

I also expect Jeudy to get some good looks this game. Jeudy is such a precise route runner, I think the possibility of slick conditions plays into his strength. He knows where he's going/cutting the defense is going to have a hard time staying close.

Leave a comment:

• Ear2dastreets
    replied
    Great news.... no more excuses about this person hurt and that person is hurt.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X