Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next four games can change the season. Anyone else optimistic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next four games can change the season. Anyone else optimistic?

Yes, I understand they just found new creative ways to get their butts handed to them by the Chiefs. I saw the debacle too!

But looking at the next 4 games I still think they can go at least 3-1, maybe even 4-0. Crazy I know.

Broncos are looking at Chargers, Falcons, Raiders, Dolphins.

They have had to play some really good teams, overcome a lot of injuries and attempt to find some level of consistency.

They have played good defense throughout, are getting players back, and starting to find some identity as a team. Still too inconsistent and making stupid mistakes too often.

Can facing some mid level teams more in line with them create some team chemistry and turn into a win streak? I’m choosing to think so.

Go Broncos!
    Last edited by FR Tim; 10-25-2020, 05:52 PM.

Yeah, definitely can win all those games. It’s unfortunate that the early part of our season was so stacked with Super Bowl contenders, but the good news is those games are out of the way. Just need to focus on getting healthy and having all our young pieces grow and learn together.

I still believe in Lock. I still believe in Fangio. Losing to the world champs won’t change my opinion. Go Broncos!
    Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

They better beat Herbert and Tua.

Comment

All 4 of those teams (Chargers and Raiders at least) will put up 20-25 points, even if our D plays well. We will need to find a way of scoring 25-30 to win.

Comment

We struggled against the jets. Barely beat the pats, and got demolished today. Pats and jets are two bad teams. Looking ahead I think we go 1 and 3. Find a way to lose against one of the opponents out of atl or Miami. At this point in time and until the overall play of the broncos change. I wouldn't call any team on our schedule a win. I just accept that yet again we are a bad football team. When you're bad you're bad and we are quite the problem child these days.

No more optimism just realism that there's a good chance we will lose majority of our games down the stretch and there aren't freebies anymore. We should not look at teams and say oh we'll beat them for sure or say we will put together a win steak even if we got some bad teams because we are now a bad football team. Bottom tier team. I hate that we dropped this far but we need to accept it that we just aren't good. Not anymore. I admire your optimism though. I was like that but now...man we just need a major change in the worst way and I'm not just talking on the field something somewhere must change no ones job should be safe but I guess that would matter if we had an owner but we don't right now so no pressure on the execs and stuff I guess.
          :go:

Comment

Titans, Steelers, Bucs and defending Champ Chefs are playoff teams and we're clearly not on that tier. Our depth and youth with a new playbook makes this a rickety operation, but we have a decent defense and enough talent to beat up bad to middle-road teams. I think we can probably finish 8-8 at best, 7-9 more likely.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

I’ve made the decision that I am still going to sit and start to watch every game... still love my Broncos.. but if it starts to look like today it’s getting turned off.. like any other bad game I watch... I am tired of these pathetic implosions..

I think I we might see some good football over the next few weeks..or at least I hope so.
              sigpic

Comment

LOL 😂 No Hope What So Ever LOL This was our Season LOL 😂 Time To Once Again Clean House. Fire Vic Bench Drew Fire Special Team Coach and Fire Our God Awful OC I knew it was gona be a Bad Hire Every One knew that LOL At least with Rypin You Actually Might Win A Game Because He At Least Has Accuracy LOL Something Drew will never have.

Comment

I think 1-3 is being optimistic. We have the second worst offense in football, so we’ll struggle to win any game the rest of the season.

Comment

Sometimes I wonder if people are watching the same team I am. But hey its good wishful thinking....Herbert is putting up 30 game and almost beat Brady, mahomes, and brees? Falcons can drop 30 at any time, mia yea maybe. The raiders????? Not even.
                    In my best Terrell Owen's voice...on Justin Fields. "That's my quarterback"

Comment

Originally posted by L.M. View Post
                      Titans, Steelers, Bucs and defending Champ Chefs are playoff teams and we're clearly not on that tier. Our depth and youth with a new playbook makes this a rickety operation, but we have a decent defense and enough talent to beat up bad to middle-road teams. I think we can probably finish 8-8 at best, 7-9 more likely.
                      Defense is good (until they get frustrated with the offense), running game is good (when we hang on to the ball) we have a great kicker (except today)

Drew and the receivers/TE's desperately need to get on the same page, we need faster horses...

Hey! Chubb is back!!! Trying to stay positive here...
                      [sigpic

Comment

Maybe if they start rypien
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post

Defense is good (until they get frustrated with the offense), running game is good (when we hang on to the ball) we have a great kicker (except today)

Drew and the receivers/TE's desperately need to get on the same page, we need faster horses...

Hey! Chubb is back!!! Trying to stay positive here...
                          There's just those days when practically everything goes wrong, when it all "snowballs" <ahem!> in the wrong direction. Right after the coin toss we foolishly elected to receive the kickoff --that's almost like the bad snap that started Superbowl 48 and it all went to hell after that. We got a TD and then it's tainted by the missed PAT, I couldn't help but chuckle and shake my head then. McManus, the star of the last win, can't make a chippie.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Here is my take...

We are far from contending, however, Lindsay is our #1 back and needs to be paid so and kept. His heart is huge and his play is just as big. Chubb is stepping up big time and becoming the leader of this D. Took a few games, but he is coming off of an ACL injury. Our D is better than OK...we actually held Mahomes and KC for the most part, 0-8 on 3rd Down, but our Special Teams suck and our O is not showing any promise...is this personnel or game calling? We NEED Noah Fant and need to keep Albert O on the field as well.

Drew Lock...TBD...We need him to be healthy and show he can elevate us. He almost had ANOTHER FLUKY injury! I saw him last week sweating out a win on the sidelines after two late INTs and saw him defeated on the sidelines today. He is better than the Darnolds and Daniel Jones, but I see Murray, Herbert, Burrow, Allen, balling out regardless of their teams talent. I see the talent and the flashes but I need to see him put the team on his shoulders and consistency. Something about Lock is special, I know it. He speaks like a leader and has moxie...

These next four games are ALL winnable, tall task I know, but we can do it. 6-4 with momentum and confidence is what we need! KC is the best of the best, Pitt and Tenn are next in line and we contended. Keep fighting!

sigpic

Comment

Broncos are going to win 4 games this year.

Comment

Working...
                              X