Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next four games can change the season. Anyone else optimistic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post

whos covering Julio?
    Callahan and/or Ojemudia with safety help.

Julio won’t decide this game our offense will. We have to score 24 plus. Atlanta is a lot like the Chargers, high scoring team but it’s defense struggles to stop anybody for 4 quarters.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post

Julio won’t decide this game our offense will. We have to score 24 plus. Atlanta is a lot like the Chargers, high scoring team but it’s defense struggles to stop anybody for 4 quarters.
      Agreed.

Lindsay makes Denver's offense click.

I'd like to see creative running plays and PAP to eat up the clock.

Bouye has a 13.5M ($0 dead) cap figure next year; we need him to step up against ATL's WRs.

Comment

Originally posted by mozzerpete View Post

Agreed.

Bouye has a 13.5M ($0 dead) cap figure next year; we need him to step up against ATL's WRs.
        Is Bouye playing? Last I heard he was still under concussion protocol and questionable.

And in all honesty he certainly didn’t play like a CB #1. He was targeted multiple times and gave up more then he took back. Disappointing!

Comment

Originally posted by FR Tim View Post

Is Bouye playing? Last I heard he was still under concussion protocol and questionable.

And in all honesty he certainly didn’t play like a CB #1. He was targeted multiple times and gave up more then he took back. Disappointing!
          So AJ is probably not going to play this game maybe because he was injured this year and know knocked out maybe this is his Bryce Callahan type of year that Bryce had last year with Denver and maybe he can be a TOP CB Next Year.

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post

Kareem needs to put the fear of God into Julio early in the game!

Make him hear footsteps KJ...
            [sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FR Tim View Post

It doesn't appear Bouye will play this week.
              Duke Dawson and Essang Bassey will most likely get some PT.

Side note: Chris Harris is having a down year too and is currently injured.

Comment

He is ruled out as per NFL.com
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mozzerpete View Post

Agreed.

Lindsys foot has problems. Hope hes good to go

Comment

As long as Vic Fangio is head coach, I am not optimistic.

We can't beat good teams. We struggle to beat average and bad teams.

Our offense is one of the worst in the league.

Comment

And.... Lock just threw one of the WORST 4th quarter interceptions, ever. So am I optimistic about the rest of the season? No. Was I? No.

So to answer the OP question in this thread... when does hockey restart?

Comment

we are probably a 6-10 to 7-9 team again. we will probably be outside the range of getting Fields or Lawrence with out a first round pick next year, and i am not convinced any one else would even be a potential upgrade to Lock. Lance is intriguing but i feel he will go to high for me to be comfortable. i am not Sold at all with Zach Wilson, Kyle Trask or Mac Jones as first round QBs. I also don't feel either would be an upgrade in what we have in Lock. I think Fields and Lawrence are special QBs. they remind me of Andrew Luck and RG3, except i have Fields way higher then RG3. I also would like to see Fields not have to run. RG3 could have been special if he was developed better. i think Fields is bigger has a better arm and is just fast. plus i feel Fields is further ahead of where RG3 was as a passer. but outside of those 2 i don't think any QB would be an upgrade to Lock. Plus this OT class is SUPER DEEP. like there are 6-7 maybe more First round grades from this class. Including the best Tackle Prospect sense Laremy Tunsil(honestly i think i would have him rated over Tunsil). It looks like there are a good chunk of guys who can play either side. I really hope this is the year we go OT in the first. this looks like the Draft to do it. honestly it is deep enough we may be able to double dip on OT and get guys that would normally go in athe first.
                        sigpic
                        oakland raders gm
                        latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Drew can’t throw that pick 🤦‍♂️
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drhiii View Post
                            And.... Lock just threw one of the WORST 4th quarter interceptions, ever. So am I optimistic about the rest of the season? No. Was I? No.

So to answer the OP question in this thread... when does hockey restart?
                            Worse than Manning’s pick 6 in the super bowl against the Saints? INTs will happen, they always do even to the best of the best

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post

Worse than Manning’s pick 6 in the super bowl against the Saints? INTs will happen, they always do even to the best of the best
                              Not the worst ever no. But he does have a frustrating habit of always preferring to just throw it up for grabs and refusing to throw it away or take sacks. Not too uncommon for young qbs. But there was 0 reason for him to just throw that up like that. He wasn’t even throwing it near a Bronco.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post

Not the worst ever no. But he does have a frustrating habit of always preferring to just throw it up for grabs and refusing to throw it away or take sacks. Not too uncommon for young qbs. But there was 0 reason for him to just throw that up like that. He wasn’t even throwing it near a Bronco.
                                And some really good qb grow out of that habit. Lock is a gunslinger type qb for sure.

The real thing is I think Jeudy may have had his breakout game. It may be slowing down for him. He looked really good this game.
                                sigpic
                                oakland raders gm
                                latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Working...
                                X