Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next four games can change the season. Anyone else optimistic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    we are probably a 6-10 to 7-9 team again. we will probably be outside the range of getting Fields or Lawrence with out a first round pick next year, and i am not convinced any one else would even be a potential upgrade to Lock. Lance is intriguing but i feel he will go to high for me to be comfortable. i am not Sold at all with Zach Wilson, Kyle Trask or Mac Jones as first round QBs. I also don't feel either would be an upgrade in what we have in Lock. I think Fields and Lawrence are special QBs. they remind me of Andrew Luck and RG3, except i have Fields way higher then RG3. I also would like to see Fields not have to run. RG3 could have been special if he was developed better. i think Fields is bigger has a better arm and is just fast. plus i feel Fields is further ahead of where RG3 was as a passer. but outside of those 2 i don't think any QB would be an upgrade to Lock. Plus this OT class is SUPER DEEP. like there are 6-7 maybe more First round grades from this class. Including the best Tackle Prospect sense Laremy Tunsil(honestly i think i would have him rated over Tunsil). It looks like there are a good chunk of guys who can play either side. I really hope this is the year we go OT in the first. this looks like the Draft to do it. honestly it is deep enough we may be able to double dip on OT and get guys that would normally go in athe first.
    What games are you watching to think we will win 3 or 4 more games?
    Until we get a TRUE qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message!

Comment

Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post

What games are you watching to think we will win 3 or 4 more games?
      we have won 3 games already, in half the year. winning 3 more isn't out of the question. we have had 5 wins 6 wins 7 wins in the last three years, staying around where we have been with an upgrade on some talent WR and CB being the most glaring to me. while getting hit by a massive injury bug isn't bad. its just around where i think or feel we end up. i feel we have better talent most of the NFC least, we have better talent then the jets. i also like us compared to the Jags. i don't know 9-12 seems around where i feel we end up picking. it just feels like that this year.
      Last edited by Kyousukeneko; 11-08-2020, 04:24 PM.
      sigpic
      oakland raders gm
      latavis murray trade bait

Comment

we have won 3 games already, in half the year. winning 3 more isn't out of the question. we have had 5 wins 6 wins 7 wins in the last three years, staying around where we have been with an upgrade on some talent WR and CB being the most glaring to me. while getting hit by a massive injury bug isn't bad. its just around where i think or feel we end up. i feel we have better talent most of the NFC least, we have better talent then the jets. i also like us compared to the Jags. i don't know 9-12 seems around where i feel we end up picking. it just feels like that this year.
        Ok you have your opinion. Respect that.
        Until we get a TRUE qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message!

Comment

Fire Fangio, fire Shurmur, try to get Trevor Lawrence....

....then I'll be optimistic.

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
            Beat the Chargers.....check!!!!!
            one week at a time.
            Let’s beat Atlanta!!!!
            I’m still optimistic but we are getting down to must wins now, Raider game is gonna be tough.
            beat Vegas!!!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sra84 View Post

After two games, I guessed Denver would be 3-13. I'm sticking with that, although I could see them getting 2 more wins, maybe.

I'll add to your corrections. I think they need to start at the very top and construct a total re-construction plan. 1. Flush the ownership committee and get an actual owner, by any means necessary 2. Hire a completely new executive team, top to bottom 3. Hire a young offensive minded HC. Let him build his coaching staff 4. Be honest, unemotional about roster. Make necessary moves 5. Get Lawrence in the draft 6. Build from the trenches, out 7. Commit 3 years to newly constructed organization without changes.
              Easy peasy.

Comment

Another disappointing loss today.

As a fan it is hard to balance out it the frustrations of what is happening on the field and the realities of the overall loss of impact players / starters from the roster.

Hopefully some make it back for next week. But even then they are not the high salaried positional #1s making it back. Other then safety it is pretty bleak. Tough when your punter is among the top 5 salary suiting up for any given game.

On to Vegas, with better results I hope. Broncos have officially left playoffs and entered “spoiler” territory.

Comment

I love the enthusiasm; I just don't see 3 or 4 wins from this squad. They will be huge underdogs in every game left this season, and with good reason. They are just not a good team. Lock is regressing each week, which I didn't think was possible. I am not able to pinpoint if this is due to the coaching (certainly a viable possibility) or if Lock just isn't the guy. This team is demoralized to the point where I don't think they even get pumped to face a division opponent like the Raiders. I firmly believe we have seen all of the wins that this team is going to get this season -- and sadly in the coming years......

Comment

Originally posted by darryn16 View Post

I love the enthusiasm; I just don't see 3 or 4 wins from this squad. They will be huge underdogs in every game left this season, and with good reason. They are just not a good team. Lock is regressing each week, which I didn't think was possible. I am not able to pinpoint if this is due to the coaching (certainly a viable possibility) or if Lock just isn't the guy. This team is demoralized to the point where I don't think they even get pumped to face a division opponent like the Raiders. I firmly believe we have seen all of the wins that this team is going to get this season -- and sadly in the coming years......
                    Totally Agree this is just a Nightmare of a Season Just Like Last Year and the Year before that 2 UGH. I do not have Denver winning another game this year I think it is officially over. The 2020 Season is a Wrap.

Comment

Every team remaining is beatable, though the Chiefs and Saints would take an awful performance by those teams. I wouldn't guarantee a win vs LV 2 times but we can hang with them. Callahan and Bouye back would help. Carolina is improving with McCaffery back but they are beatable. Miami isn't so amazing we should be huge underdogs. The Bills game could be rough but they have played somewhat inconsistent, then they beat the Seahawks. We can beat the Chargers but we have to play well.

I would say huge dogs to Chiefs, Saints and probably Bills. I mean this could be AFC Championship game Bills/Chiefs and NFC Championship game Saints. Reducing a lousy start offensively and more defensive turnovers gives a good chance in all other games.

Comment

Originally posted by sra84 View Post

Might depend on Clemson getting a National Championship this year. We would have to see the Jets make some noise to draft in front of them. They might be willing to move down but I think Elway would have to be gone to give up on Lock.

Comment

Originally posted by WYBRONCO View Post

Might depend on Clemson getting a National Championship this year. We would have to see the Jets make some noise to draft in front of them. They might be willing to move down but I think Elway would have to be gone to give up on Lock.
                          I think we would have to give up at least our first next year to move up with the jets. Which it would probably not be worth it.
                          sigpic
                          oakland raders gm

Comment

Circumstances don't look good for a strong final eight games. Fangio continually makes poor gameday decisions. He's tried three onside kickoffs and those are worthless to even try. The timeout trying to decide for a FG was amateur. Shurmur and the O staff can't find any rhythm for the O until garbage time. It's good the team still has fight in them, but the coaching staff doesn't have a good plan.

Comment

Originally posted by Acedude View Post
                              Circumstances don't look good for a strong final eight games. Fangio continually makes poor gameday decisions. He's tried three onside kickoffs and those are worthless to even try. The timeout trying to decide for a FG was amateur. Shurmur and the O staff can't find any rhythm for the O until garbage time. It's good the team still has fight in them, but the coaching staff doesn't have a good plan.
                              I mean 9 out of 10 coaches I feel would have tried the onside vs Atlanta. You gotta hope for luck. And tell them they are worthless to cowboys or falcons
                              sigpic
                              oakland raders gm

Comment

I see Kliss just reported Albert O tore his ACL. We just can't catch a break this year with injuries. Also I had no problem with onside kick we actually overcame their good field position both times.

Comment

Working...
                                X