Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next four games can change the season. Anyone else optimistic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post

I mean 9 out of 10 coaches I feel would have tried the onside vs Atlanta. You gotta hope for luck. And tell them they are worthless to cowboys or falcons
    Reward is maybe 5% with onside kicks, 95% of the time you lose the ball and give up a FG. Better proposition is kick it deep and if you have confidence in your D blitz the living hell onto the O and get a short field for a winning score.

Comment

Since winning the Super Bowl in 2015, we haven't made the playoffs since.

Here's the other AFC teams that haven't been to the playoffs in that span either....

Bengals
      Browns
      Jets

That's the company we're in right now in our conference.

Pathetic.

Comment

These next two games will be tough. The raiders got a good front and Carr can dice us up. He seems to play well when he faces us. Mia is going through a resurgence as of late with Tua so the broncos will have to be on point in both games.
        :go:

Comment

Elway has got to take charge of this mess and get it fixed (if he can) and get somebody to help him pick a young coach like Joe Brady OC Panthers Elway has got to get out of this bad decision box he has been in....I do trust John Elway especially in the 4th qtr and we are in it!! Fan since 1971

Comment

We can still win the next 2 games. It won't be easy but we can do it.

Comment

No. Broncos are an easy win for opposing teams, and it starts with Lock and the piss poor coaching. 2021 may be the last year we see Elway, Fangio and Lock together.

There aren't any games left on the schedule that I think we can beat, minus one game to the chargers or or one to the Dolphins, but it wouldn't surprise me either if we lose out. Elway has made a complete mess of this team, from coaching down the players, and won't be better until he is gone.
              Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Any game is a potential winnable game in sports. We just saw Dallas almost trip up the Steelers, Panthers almost beat the Chiefs, and that's just from this week, the season has had it's fair share of close calls and surprises.
                But that's sports in general, not just football.

So Denver could win their next few games, should they? Should getting healthy and getting a good draft spot be the plan? Should trying to win out be the plan?

Can't just say it's all over now or that this season is a wash. 2020 offseason was the traditional NFL offseason, add in injuries, rookies, current players still having to gel with the playbook and coaching, there are enough excuses to say nobody should lose their job in the coming offseason.

People should have realistic expectations when it comes to some sports teams.
                sigpic
                Adopted Broncos:
                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

The Broncos are not an easy win. They are usually a tough out.

They better beat the Raiders at least once.
                  My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                  You Mad Bro?

Comment

Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                    No. Broncos are an easy win for opposing teams, and it starts with Lock and the piss poor coaching. 2021 may be the last year we see Elway, Fangio and Lock together.

There aren't any games left on the schedule that I think we can beat, minus one game to the chargers or or one to the Dolphins, but it wouldn't surprise me either if we lose out. Elway has made a complete mess of this team, from coaching down the players, and won't be better until he is gone.
                    Totally Agree No More Wins for the Denver Broncos This Year !!

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                      Any game is a potential winnable game in sports. We just saw Dallas almost trip up the Steelers, Panthers almost beat the Chiefs, and that's just from this week, the season has had it's fair share of close calls and surprises.
                      But that's sports in general, not just football.

So Denver could win their next few games, should they? Should getting healthy and getting a good draft spot be the plan? Should trying to win out be the plan?

Can't just say it's all over now or that this season is a wash. 2020 offseason was the traditional NFL offseason, add in injuries, rookies, current players still having to gel with the playbook and coaching, there are enough excuses to say nobody should lose their job in the coming offseason.

People should have realistic expectations when it comes to some sports teams.
                      The Broncos have not done very much positive anything on offense and it's true "any game is a potential winnable game in sports" but why do you believe the Broncos coaching staff is going to do something, anything different in the remaining games that will give them a decent chance to win? I believe we will continue to see the same "no imagination" play call that will prevent the offense to succeed and win.
                      Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

The Broncos have not done very much positive anything on offense and it's true "any game is a potential winnable game in sports" but why do you believe the Broncos coaching staff is going to do something, anything different in the remaining games that will give them a decent chance to win? I believe we will continue to see the same "no imagination" play call that will prevent the offense to succeed and win.
                        I'm not a coach or a player, I don't know what their gameplan will be at all the remainder of the season. Thus I made an open ended post about they could lose out or win out because that's just sports.
                        sigpic
                        Adopted Broncos:
                        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Things have been pretty dismal in Denver. But you never know when the team starts to click, and the game starts to slow down a little bit for our QB.

Comment

Broncos are an injury machine when it comes to tight ends. Is that coaching or just bad luck? I have to believe it is just bad luck but damn.

Comment

They’ve been known to draft broken tight ends. It’s not just bad luck.
                              My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                              You Mad Bro?

Comment

Originally posted by welderhead View Post
                                Broncos are an injury machine when it comes to tight ends. Is that coaching or just bad luck? I have to believe it is just bad luck but damn.
                                I don't even think it's just tight ends. From memory, we seem recently to have taken a punt on players with injury histories whose talent belied their draft ranking, in the hope that they would play to their talent rather than their injury history.

Comment

Working...
                                X