No announcement yet.

2-4 Requires Change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eating Crow and Enjoying Every Slice. Way To Go Drew and Way To Go Denver Broncos !!

Comment

I honestly think you stick it out this year. Draft a OL (Left, that can play right tackle) in the Draft, maybe sign Borles if you can get him for a reasonable price and term. Give Drew the whole off-season with the same scheme, and watch the weapons (Hamler, Jeudy, and Robert O) go into their 2nd year (the jump year) and then start next year with this group. If there is no improvement, then you can start looking for another QB, maybe coach sometime next year. (2021 Season)

The team needs consistency for once. You can't keep changing Coaches/Young QB every year.

Comment

Originally posted by Chronoless View Post
        I honestly think you stick it out this year. Draft a OL (Left, that can play right tackle) in the Draft, maybe sign Borles if you can get him for a reasonable price and term. Give Drew the whole off-season with the same scheme, and watch the weapons (Hamler, Jeudy, and Robert O) go into their 2nd year (the jump year) and then start next year with this group. If there is no improvement, then you can start looking for another QB, maybe coach sometime next year. (2021 Season)

The team needs consistency for once. You can't keep changing Coaches/Young QB every year.
        thats how i feel atm, but i am gonna relook at how i feel next season.
        sigpic
        oakland raders gm
        latavis murray trade bait

Comment

I am not saying it's a given but I hope we don't get too down on Lock and/or the team if we come up short in the next couple of games. I think you go with it for a while before looking for change.

Comment

Working...
          X