Does Bolles get re-signed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
    Apparently Garrett can pull to and beyond the opposite TE hole to lead.
    He moved pretty quick for a big guy from from his position and wrecked the DB.

Bollesdozer

Comment

i hope we can get a long term deal with Bolles or Simmions. ideally Simmons. then we can at least Franchise Bolles. we need to keep both of them.
      sigpic
      oakland raders gm
      latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
        i hope we can get a long term deal with Bolles or Simmions. ideally Simmons. then we can at least Franchise Bolles. we need to keep both of them.
        Hopefully they'll have the cap room to sign both...

Comment

I like where our line is trending. Bolles deserves a new contract here, imo, and our guards are solid. Risner isn't having that great of a 2nd year but still a stud. Glasgow is an all around good player and should be solid for a few more years.

Center is a head scratcher for me. I like Cushenberry and he has the gifts to be good. I think a real off-season will do wanders for him...and all our guys for that matter.

We need to figure out the RT because not sure James will be brought back or not. Even if he does come back we need a starter like backup for when he gets hurt again

Comment

We need to break the curse of letting OL walk. Re=sign guys so the line builds consistency and cohesion. Can't have growth/improvement if you don't let them grow and improve.
            sigpic
            Adopted Broncos:
            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post

Hopefully they'll have the cap room to sign both...
              ya i hope so also, but i would focus on Simmons. i think a franchise tag may be the best move for Bolles cause then we get another season for him to prove if he is the real deal or not. taking this has been his best season by far and i would love to see more of him before giving him a huge multi year contract like he would demand on the open the market.
              sigpic
              oakland raders gm
              latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                I like where our line is trending. Bolles deserves a new contract here, imo, and our guards are solid. Risner isn't having that great of a 2nd year but still a stud. Glasgow is an all around good player and should be solid for a few more years.

Center is a head scratcher for me. I like Cushenberry and he has the gifts to be good. I think a real off-season will do wanders for him...and all our guys for that matter.

We need to figure out the RT because not sure James will be brought back or not. Even if he does come back we need a starter like backup for when he gets hurt again
                Cushenberry is getting his welcome to the NFL moment this year.... He's been getting overpowered quite a bit. He's reminds me of JD Walton who was pretty weak at that position.

I know he's a rookie center, and it is a tough position since he's basicaly quarterbacking the O-line and calling out he MIKE / blocking scheme.... Hopefully he'll get stronger / better in the future. He seems to have a great attitude and puts in effort. I see him running to the end of the play to help his teammates up quite often.

Comment

If Bolles is a PFF candidate for all pro this year, he's worth a longer deal.

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                    If Bolles is a PFF candidate for all pro this year, he's worth a longer deal.
                    Just because PFF likes doesn’t mean he’s good.

I still want to see him perform when the refs remember the rules and start calling penalties more often.
                    My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                    You Mad Bro?

Comment

Originally posted by broncolee View Post

I still want to see him perform when the refs remember the rules and start calling penalties more often.
                      I am not a PFF expert, but when a group have their own metrics, unless it's pretty useless info, it tells me something ....that Bolles is improving and holding his own. (FTR, there are a lot of really good players on that list). But that's not why we should sign him, it's because good LTs are hard to find and his game is better than some will let on. In my opinion, he's one of those figures on a site like this that get exaggerated coverage. Lets be real, almost every hold he will ever make and more important, get caught doing, someone will be mentioning.
                      Last edited by CanDB; 11-24-2020, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Then take a look at this analysis of the game tape:

https://www.milehighreport.com/2020/...es-improvement

He actually has improved his technique.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Garett Bolles, Shelby Harris and Justin Simmons are all UFAs. It's hard to envision a scenario where the Broncos retain all three, but it'd be nice.

Alexander Johnson, Phillip Lindsay and Tim Patrick are all RFAs. I wonder what the comp will be on each guy respectively?

Comment

It almost sound like you are trying to come up with reasons to be against him. Like you're literally requesting refs call penalties on him.
                            sigpic
                            Adopted Broncos:
                            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post

It almost sound like you are trying to come up with reasons to be against him. Like you're literally requesting refs call penalties on him.
                              I remain skeptical. Doesn’t mean I’m against him.
                              My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                              You Mad Bro?

Comment

I was waiting for this clip to get posted.

Textbook bulldozing.

Comment

Working...
                                X