X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• samparnell
    replied
    Originally posted by FR Tim View Post

Bolles has been a beast in the run game on multiple occasions.

Impressive opening of running lanes just about every game with him blowing up a defender and driving him back five yards.

Have to give the man respect for how hard he has worked and did not let the negative comments frustrate him and mentally run him out of town. Shows a lot of character. He played poorly and took it to heart without giving up on himself.

On the other hand, how many believe James comes back next year in shape and with a chip on his shoulder. Ready to prove himself. Me neither. More likely comes back out of shape and ends up on IR by first game of the season. Maybe I’m not being fair, has anyone heard or seen anything from or about James?
    It could happen.

Leave a comment:

• L.M.
    replied
    Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
    At this point Denver should just cut their Losses with James ugh what a Waste Of Money 💴.
    Indeed, but $19M in dead money is a bitter pill to swallow. I don't see them doing that.

Leave a comment:

• DENVERSB50CHAMP
    replied

Impressive opening of running lanes just about every game with him blowing up a defender and driving him back five yards.

Have to give the man respect for how hard he has worked and did not let the negative comments frustrate him and mentally run him out of town. Shows a lot of character. He played poorly and took it to heart without giving up on himself.

On the other hand, how many believe James comes back next year in shape and with a chip on his shoulder. Ready to prove himself. Me neither. More likely comes back out of shape and ends up on IR by first game of the season. Maybe I’m not being fair, has anyone heard or seen anything from or about James?

At this point Denver should just cut their Losses with James ugh what a Waste Of Money 💴.

Leave a comment:

• L.M.
    replied

Nothing since he opted out. He's extremely injury prone so I don't expect him to play a full season either –probably not even half of one, which is why it's imperative that we draft his replacement next April –hopefully in the first round.

Leave a comment:

• FR Tim
    replied
    Originally posted by samparnell View Post

Blowing up that Miami DB on a pull was pretty good, too. Both plays required quite a bit of mobility.

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post

that was the most impressive play I have seen him make
    Blowing up that Miami DB on a pull was pretty good, too. Both plays required quite a bit of mobility.

Leave a comment:

• broncos SB2010
    replied
    Originally posted by L.M. View Post

It was great to see Bolles really hustle to prevent Alexander from scoring off a fumble.
    that was the most impressive play I have seen him make

Leave a comment:

• RocketArm006
    replied
    I does go to show that players can develop. I’m happy to see him extended and I’m happy to see a little cohesiveness on the o-line.

Seriously, though, his turnaround has been impressive and is a very rare case considering how bad he looked for 3 years.

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post

Let's be honest, most linemen would have given up on that play. It's a losing game, let it go. Not Bolles. He has something to prove. He has his contract, now he has to prove he won't fall off now that he has it. Irrelevant to prove to fans...but to himself.
    THUDD = Teamwork, Hustle, Unity, Desire, Discipline

Garrett needs a THUDD shirt. So do a few others.

Everyone needs a MUFLY shirt for next year's TC.

Leave a comment:

• InsaneBlaze23
    replied

It was great to see Bolles really hustle to prevent Alexander from scoring off a fumble.
    Let's be honest, most linemen would have given up on that play. It's a losing game, let it go. Not Bolles. He has something to prove. He has his contract, now he has to prove he won't fall off now that he has it. Irrelevant to prove to fans...but to himself.

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied

I couldn't believe he made that play. That was total desire, guts and adrenaline. Way to go, Garrett!

Leave a comment:

• L.M.
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DENVERSB50CHAMP
    replied
    I like Bolles and I am very Happy for him and his Family !! Bolles is a Hard Worker and by all looks a Great Teammate and I am Thrilled that we were able to Lock him up Way To Go Bolles Way To Go !!

DB4L!!

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
    I think it's good that we try to keep our young talent that we drafted. We have a pretty good young team that Elway has managed to put together, that will take a couple years to reach its full potential.
    I been sandbagging a little bit just to see what others added to this conversation.

I think if Bolles continues to play like he is it is a good deal. From what Stink was saying Bolles has had some serious technique improvement this year. In particular Stink said Bolles was using the same set on every play and DL will eat a OL up who does this. This is what lead to all his penalties according to Stink. It is such a bad thing for OT to do Stink said he had already given up on Bolles and was ready to move onto the next guy.

We all hope Bolles continues to play well and if he does I am good with him being a top 2-3-5 paid OT even if no one else gets a better deal because of salary cap going down in repetitive years. If we got a OT on the level Bolles is currently playing we would be paying him a similar deal.

Leave a comment:

• Capt. Jack
    replied
    I think it's good that we try to keep our young talent that we drafted. We have a pretty good young team that Elway has managed to put together, that will take a couple years to reach its full potential.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X