Royce Freeman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Royce Freeman

what in the world has Royce Freeman done to get himself buried on the roster.sorry Royce is a better play than Melvin.
    I miss real Bronco football

Averaging 3.4 ypc isn’t going to get you to the top
    spot, he needs to make the most of the opportunities he does get

Comment

What he did was display nothing but mediocrity up until this season. With two talented guys in front of him and the end of his rookie contract on the horizon he appears to be trying harder now. I have heard that he came in to camp in very good shape, physically. So maybe he has been putting serious effort into making an impact when he can.

Comment

What is sad is this. They seem to have something good in Royce however the OC never uses him so we never really know what he can do in an entire game if he is not Starting instead the Management gives out 18 Million Dollars to a RB that gets a DUI and Fumbles The Ball Daily however they will still continue to say MG is our Guy???? Why is he our Guy??? Why not pay the 18 Million Dollars to the True Heart and Fire of the team in Phillip Lindsay and see what Royce can do and Bench the Fumbling Machine in MG however they will not so therefore we will really never know what Royce can do Starting.

Comment

I do believe MG is much better ability wise than Royce. Jeff George had more arm talent nearly every QB in the league, but struggled with TO's and poor reads. The most Talented explosive athlete is still useless if they turn the ball over or can't play because of off field issues. MG got his last big pay check and I did like the signing not the money. He just simply has to live up to the talent and he still isn't right now.

As long as Freeman blocks, doesn't drop easy throws, and continues to run hard which he has, yes I would like to see him play more. Is Freeman as explosive in space, nope. He has lost 1 career fumble. We aren't good enough to overcome turnovers in most games.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
            What is sad is this. They seem to have something good in Royce however the OC never uses him so we never really know what he can do in an entire game if he is not Starting instead the Management gives out 18 Million Dollars to a RB that gets a DUI and Fumbles The Ball Daily however they will still continue to say MG is our Guy???? Why is he our Guy??? Why not pay the 18 Million Dollars to the True Heart and Fire of the team in Phillip Lindsay and see what Royce can do and Bench the Fumbling Machine in MG however they will not so therefore we will really never know what Royce can do Starting.
            What is becoming sadder is that the RB position is quietly becoming very thin. Gordon can't stay sober. Lindsay can't stay healthy. Royce Can't get on the field. Bellamy who I was excited to see is out for the season. That leaves some unknowns on the PS. Wonder if anyone has noticed this??

Comment

Working...
            X