Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which players on the current Denver Bronco's roster would you never consider trading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which players on the current Denver Bronco's roster would you never consider trading?

I am genuinely curious what everyone's thoughts are on this.

- a realistic offer. So... no trades for Patrick Mahomes for Brett Rypien or anything outlandish.

- consider coaches as well since coaches can be traded.
    Last edited by justabroncosfan; 10-31-2020, 07:47 AM.

I don’t think anyone on this roster can be considered untradeable. There’s a few decent prospects, but I don’t see anyone who should be exempt from trade consideration.

Of course, a lot depends on how guys look for the rest of the season. Maybe someone emerges and positions himself as that untradeable/face of the franchise guy. We shall see.
    sigpic

Comment

No one is off the table.

Give me a bag of chips and I’ll give you anyone on the roster.

You Mad Bro?

Comment

I’m thinking Patrick Mahomes for Brett Rypien straight up, sounds fair to me!

Comment

You mean to tell me if the best QB in the league had some kind of mental tear with his team that could not be repaired and they wanted to trade him to the Broncos there is a single player on this team you would say "oh wait no not him"

Not even QB

A star defensive player who is going to be in the HoF and a huge part of his team winning 5 Super Bowls but he is highly emotional...intent on winning and will not play by the Politically Correct rules with anyone...not the head coach...shoot not the owner...he is available....and there is someone on this team you would say "oh wait not him"....this happened btw look up Charles Haley. There are players on other teams I would not make that trade for....but on our team...everyone is tradeable for an elite franchise level player imo.
          Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
            I’m thinking Patrick Mahomes for Brett Rypien straight up, sounds fair to me!
            Mahomes would be good for a team with an offense ready to go now. In a couple years his contract will be a cap killer and it will be really hard to build/maintain that team.
            Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Sutton Miller chubb fant jeudy and oj are untouchable in my mind you don't trade your young studs. And in my mind I want von to retire as a bronco and I think he still has it so I would not trade him.
              sigpic
              oakland raders gm
              latavis murray trade bait

Comment

I would not trade mcmanus...he played a major role in our 3rd lombardi
                sigpic

Comment

Sutton, Fant, Jeudy, Risner, Chubb and Miller are off limits imo.

Lindsay, KJ, Glasgow, Bolles, Simmons, Bouye, Ojemudia, Simmons, Harris and AJ are guys I would hesitate to send off and would probably want way more than their worth.

I feel like our roster is ready to explode, we just need a capable QB to make it go. Lock needs to step it up or we'll be back to the drawing board next off-season

Comment

It's hard to say. The 49ers ended up trading Joe Montana and Jerry Rice. The Pats traded away Tom Brady. Lots of examples of teams that have traded the apparently untradable. You could argue that they were over the hill when they did so, but they still did it.

Comment

I think of untradeable players as either key players in key positions (ie. no one trades Mahomes), or quality players who are the heart and soul of the team, or a younger player with unbelievable upside. At this point, I would trade almost everyone for a really good price. Heck, if someone wants to overpay, you at least listen. Going into the season I would not have wanted to part with Sutton and Risner on O, and Simmons and Chubb on D. If Lock had a better start, I would be inclined to hold onto him. But, not quite there yet. As for Miller, I would prefer to keep him, but that was pre injury, and this season is not going according to plan.

Again, if some desperate GM came to us with an insanely good deal, a deal that could bring a load of talent back to us, I would absolutely listen.
                      Last edited by CanDB; 10-31-2020, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GMTD View Post
                        It's hard to say. The 49ers ended up trading Joe Montana and Jerry Rice. The Pats traded away Tom Brady. Lots of examples of teams that have traded the apparently untradable. You could argue that they were over the hill when they did so, but they still did it.
                        Pats didn't trade Tom, 49rs didn't trade Rice.... letting a player walk and trading someone is a little different

Comment

I hope we would never trade Shelby Harris or Philip Lindsey. These two guys are the emotional leaders that I love. They are inexpensive, yet so valuable.

Comment

Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
                            I hope we would never trade Shelby Harris or Philip Lindsey. These two guys are the emotional leaders that I love. They are inexpensive, yet so valuable.
                            This is what I mean with Lindsey. His run and his emotional leadership is what turned this game around. He is unquestionably the leader of our offense.

Comment

There are multiple players I like and would hate to see leave. However, there is no one that is off limits and shouldn't be considered, depending on the offer.

All of that said, I no longer trusts elway to make those decisions wisely. So, we'll see what happens mon & tues.

Comment

Working...
                              X