Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which players on the current Denver Bronco's roster would you never consider trading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Bolles. Lindsay with another long run on the left side
      -Bronco in UT

While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

Helll of a post

Comment

Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post

This is what I mean with Lindsey. His run and his emotional leadership is what turned this game around. He is unquestionably the leader of our offense.
        Phillip Lindsay is fierce. This year Kareem Jackson, Shelby Harris, Bradley Chubb, Malik Reed, Bryce Callahan and Alexander Johnson are demonstrating the same kind of ferocity. It's an unquantifiable quality and is best observed by teammates and coaches.
        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Odd how time has changed my mind of this list. Obviously if someone offers a ridiculous deal just about everyone in the NFL is tradeable. With that said...

I think Bolles maybe one of the most untouchable guys on the team now. Considering how long we have tried to develop good OL and how hard it seems for us to aquire/develop OL it would be incredibly dumb for this team to trade what maybe one of the best OL in the NFL right now.
          Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
            I would not trade mcmanus...he played a major role in our 3rd lombardi
            I stand by this...saw what it could be without him last week
            sigpic

Comment

I think everyone is traceable but that is viewed through my lens of everything needs to change.

If we stay status quo re: ownership, FO, coaches - then I think they need to keep Von, Lindsey, Shelby Harris, for sure Mcmanus, Jeudy, Hamler, Risner, Reed, Purcell, Fangio, Munchak, Sutton?, Bolles?. That's it, even if they make no significant changes.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos1963 View Post
                I think everyone is traceable but that is viewed through my lens of everything needs to change.

If we stay status quo re: ownership, FO, coaches - then I think they need to keep Von, Lindsey, Shelby Harris, for sure Mcmanus, Jeudy, Hamler, Risner, Reed, Purcell, Fangio, Munchak, Sutton?, Bolles?. That's it, even if they make no significant changes.
                I don't think they can afford to keep Harris after this season
                sigpic
                oakland raders gm
                latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Von Miller, Sutton, Lindsay (heart of a lion), Risner, maybe Bolles due to the currenct contract, and Shelby Harris if we can keep him. Everyone else is available for a good offer.

Comment

Noah Fant and Courtland Sutton come to mind. They could both be atop the league at their position in the right situation.

Imagine Noah Fant and Courtland Sutton in KC, that’d be damn near unstoppable!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                      Noah Fant and Courtland Sutton come to mind. They could both be atop the league at their position in the right situation.

Except Fant is hurt every other quarter.....He would actually be great trade bait, given how well the rookie TE played this year before he got hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post

Agree about Sutton. He is going to get a huge payday if he stays healthy in 2021. He has continued to grow week to week...season to season. His injury was probably my personal biggest disappointment this year as I think he would have had a epic year even playing with multiple QBs. Hamler, Jeudy, Patrick and Fant would have feasted on the environment that would have been made....assuming the offensive coaching did not hold it back.

Think we are some better offensive coaches away from Fant being a top 3 TE.
                        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post

Agree about Sutton. He is going to get a huge payday if he stays healthy in 2021. He has continued to grow week to week...season to season. His injury was probably my personal biggest disappointment this year as I think he would have had a epic year even playing with multiple QBs. Hamler, Jeudy, Patrick and Fant would have feasted on the environment that would have been made....assuming the offensive coaching did not hold it back.

Think we are some better offensive coaches away from Fant being a top 3 TE.
                          Dude I’d say let Miller, Simmons, and Lindsay go and work on locking up Harris and Sutton now.
                          sigpic

Comment

Everybody including staff. When you have multiple loosing seasons nobody is safe. Not sure why Elway has said Fangio has another year. Clearly the team could clear house (Fire everybody) and the team would have a similar record. In other words clean the swamp.
                            Last edited by Oxygen Bandit; 12-27-2020, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxygen Bandit View Post
                              Everybody including staff. When you have multiple loosing seasons nobody is safe. Not sure why Elway has said Fangio has another year. Clearly the team could clear house (Fire everybody) and the team would have a similar record. In other words clean the swamp.
                              i mean if you go through a coach every 2 years no one will want to coach with you unless they are desperate for another chance at a HC spot. and we don't want to reputation as a coach killer
                              sigpic
                              oakland raders gm
                              latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post

i mean if you go through a coach every 2 years no one will want to coach with you unless they are desperate for another chance at a HC spot. and we don't want to reputation as a coach killer
                                Or unless they have confidence they can bring on a well coached game. Reputation means nothing when you loosing year after year.

Comment

Working...
                                X