X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• underrated29
    replied
    Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    I’ll eat some crow on this. I didn’t think he’d be ready to play at the level he has and I thought he’d be benched by now and looking for a new team in the offseason.

But I will say Duke Dawson (who I thought would replace him) has looked good in his limited reps on the field.
    I dont know how to give CP on this board anymore so I gave you a like

Leave a comment:

• underrated29
    replied
    Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    I’ll eat some crow on this. I didn’t think he’d be ready to play at the level he has and I thought he’d be benched by now and looking for a new team in the offseason.

But I will say Duke Dawson (who I thought would replace him) has looked good in his limited reps on the field.
    Way to own it. Props to you good sir. I remember you were telling me Duke would make it over He and bausby.....Now you kinda got the bausby part since he was cut like 8 times and brough back lololol.

Either way, he has been balling and its a good thing for us all, even if it took some time for those to come around on him.

Leave a comment:

• Kyousukeneko
    replied
    Originally posted by skeeter01 View Post

I disagree.....I actually think we target a CB with our first pick next year. { Thats assuming we re-sign Bolles and keep Lock }
    i think it depends on the coach. Traditionally Fangio tends to draft mid to later round guys and turn them into studs. we are seeing that with Ojemudia, in san fran he had Brock and some other guy who where both mid round guys. in Chicago he did have Fuller and amukamara, but both looked like busts before he shows up. he has a good history of doing good things with mid round CB or under preforming CB.

Leave a comment:

• skeeter01
    replied
    Originally posted by Hadez View Post
    I been very happy with our CBs in general this year. It is a real hard spot to have a good opinion about because in this pass happy league CBs are going to give up plays and in general people will remember one bad play much more than all the good plays....unless a good play was a huge play in a key moment.

It would be interesting to hear someone with in depth knowledge who looks at a lot of film give an opinion on why teams were avoiding Callahan a lot this year and attacking Ojemudia. Is Callahan that good or is it just picking on a rookie?

Whatever it was I think it has worked out for our defense as Ojemudia (and Bausby to some extent) have developed...Callahan has played well and now we get Bouye back.

Right now CB may be the best position on the team.
    I disagree.....I actually think we target a CB with our first pick next year. { Thats assuming we re-sign Bolles and keep Lock }

Leave a comment:

• Bootleg
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bootleg
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    I been very happy with our CBs in general this year. It is a real hard spot to have a good opinion about because in this pass happy league CBs are going to give up plays and in general people will remember one bad play much more than all the good plays....unless a good play was a huge play in a key moment.

It would be interesting to hear someone with in depth knowledge who looks at a lot of film give an opinion on why teams were avoiding Callahan a lot this year and attacking Ojemudia. Is Callahan that good or is it just picking on a rookie?

Whatever it was I think it has worked out for our defense as Ojemudia (and Bausby to some extent) have developed...Callahan has played well and now we get Bouye back.

Right now CB may be the best position on the team.

Leave a comment:

• Sophia23
    replied
    I didn't know what to expect after his injury last season. Wasn't expecting to be as impressed as I've been with him this season, very happy with him!

Leave a comment:

• DENVERSB50CHAMP
    replied
    Bryce Callahan is a Play Maker so Great to See Him Thriving after that Injury Year !! What a Great Addition to the Defense Way To Go Bryce Way To Go !!

Leave a comment:

• Bootleg
    replied
    Fangio speaks about him in this video:

12:05

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bootleg
    replied
    Hit INT was crucial when you think of the game's ending score.

Leave a comment:

• The Experience
    started a topic Bryce Callahan

Bryce Callahan

Just wanted to give this dude some props. He has been excellent this season. I call him the Phillip Lindsay of the defense, dude plays every play like it's his last. I think everyone was frustrated with him not playing last year, but the guy has been as advertised.
Working...
X