No announcement yet.

Fire Pat Shurmur

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Shurmur should not be retained just for the sake of continuity, then why should Fangio keep his job? He's the one who fired Scangarello to bring Shurmur. He has no idea what to do on special teams. 10-15 record, nearing two consecutive losing seasons. Can't manage timeouts despite being in the NFL since 1986. He promised there would be no death by inches and failed to deliver. Those who don't mind having 6 OCs in 6 years don't want to hear about continuity, so why aren't you campaigning for Fangio to be fired as well?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
      If Shurmur should not be retained just for the sake of continuity, then why should Fangio keep his job? He's the one who fired Scangarello to bring Shurmur. He has no idea what to do on special teams. 10-15 record, nearing two consecutive losing seasons. Can't manage timeouts despite being in the NFL since 1986. He promised there would be no death by inches and failed to deliver. Those who don't mind having 6 OCs in 6 years don't want to hear about continuity, so why aren't you campaigning for Fangio to be fired as well?
      Honestly, i don't want elway to be in charge of thje next coaching hire. so like i would rather retain the staff if we keep elway. know his track record he will mess it up again.
      sigpic
      oakland raders gm
      latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
        Because the real problem and we all know it is the Offense and Special Teams so to start holding these so called Coordinators accountable for their actions first then if it comes down to it then you fire the Head Coach however I believe that Coach Fangio is a Great Coach.

Comment

Fire one, fire them all.
          My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
          You Mad Bro?

Comment

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post

Honestly, i don't want elway to be in charge of thje next coaching hire. so like i would rather retain the staff if we keep elway. know his track record he will mess it up again.
            Understandable. But what if Shurmur is let go, can Fangio go find another capable OC? Shurmur was his guy after all.

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post

Understandable. But what if Shurmur is let go, can Fangio go find another capable OC? Shurmur was his guy after all.
              I think it would be hard for him. He have to reach out to a QB coach or OL coach or RB/ WR coach thats looking to become a coordinator. Because I'd imagine most established offensive coordinators wouldn't wanna coach the Broncos under Fangio. Might be a kiss of death since it seems to be a constant revolving door of coordinators.
              sigpic
              Adopted Broncos:
              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

See this right here and tell me about the OC LOL :

"Through nine games, and taking into account Broncos have largely been in chase mode on offense in last three games -- the numbers in three wide still ain't pretty. Defensive coaches are telling me they like the coverage match-ups when Broncos in three wide and the looks they can give Drew Lock... the totals in three wide: Interceptions: 16 (100% of team total) Sacks allowed: 17 (74%) Lost fumbles: 3 Intentional grounding: 1 Defensive TDs: 2 Broncos TDs: 10 (seven of those in last three games)"
                Last edited by DENVERSB50CHAMP; 11-18-2020, 08:05 AM.

Comment

Shurmur was a horrible hire, but so was Fangio. If Elway cannot get the HC hiring right, then all must go. I will give him one more chance at hiring a new HC. And if it is Harbaugh, then immediately fire Elway.....

Comment

Time to Bump This Because You all Now Know or at least should know that it is True Pat is Garbage 🗑 Hot Trash 🗑

Comment

It's not a good time to fire anyone right now. We are on to KC, where Lock has a great opportunity to prove he can go to Arrowhead and beat the Chiefs.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
                        Time to Bump This Because You all Now Know or at least should know that it is True Pat is Garbage 🗑 Hot Trash 🗑
                        Nope. Not for this game. This should be in the "Fire Goodell" thread.

Comment

Originally posted by listopencil View Post
                          Nah. Limp through the rest of this messed up season and start over next year. Hopefully we have an off season next year that returns to normal.

Sorry However Pat’s entire offense even with Drew Lock has scored just how many points? 20? and that is even with a so called QB and Pat’s playcalling is just absurd and ridiculous and he should be fired for this Sub Par Offensive Performance Week In and Week Out.

Comment

This is the perfect of an OC who has no clue.

Comment

Vic Fangio: "I was disappointed on several levels, that our QBs put us in that position, that our QBs put the league in that position. We count on them to be the leaders of our team, the leaders of our offense, and those guys made a mistake."

Wait what??? I lost a bit of respect for fangio on that comment. Thats what you say??? Thats almost like throwing all our qbs under the bus.

Sorry I know the thread is about shurmur
                              :go:

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post

Sorry However Pat’s entire offense even with Drew Lock has scored just how many points? 20? and that is even with a so called QB and Pat’s playcalling is just absurd and ridiculous and he should be fired for this Sub Par Offensive Performance Week In and Week Out.
                                no way we fire Pat....he at least needs a normal year to see if he can establish a real offense....they're all still learning and today was definitely not on him. He had under 4 hours before the game to teach poor Hinton anything
                                GO BRONCOS!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X