Merged --- Fire everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BroncoBreeder View Post
    Fire the coaches because Teddy throws interceptions and gets receivers hurt by throwing to the wrong read.
    Vic was really impressive with those two challenges.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post

Vic was really impressive with those two challenges.
      Do a quick search and read the posts back when Griese, Cutler, Orton, Tebow, Osweiler, and Locke started.....Always the same thing over and over....

Fire the coaches! Bad play calling! Fire Elway! Yada yada yada

Comment

Do a quick search and read the posts back when Griese, Cutler, Orton, Tebow, Osweiler, and Locke started.....Always the same thing over and over....

Fire the coaches! Bad play calling! Fire Elway! Yada yada yada
        Not having a good quarterback doesn’t mean the coach is good. Beyond the quarterback the team isn’t prepared, commits too many penalties in crucial situations and gives up. Heck, Vic was supposed to the a good defensive coach and the defense is awful.

Comment

• Every NFL team has talent. How you coach them, that’s a different story. All I heard is how talented our team is, and how it’s built. Our coaches suck, plain and simple. Please prove me otherwise that they can turn it around. We finally won in September this year, we finally scored a first quarter TD, we beat teams with losing records, our vaunted D and the most expensive secondary can’t get a turnover…speaking of turnovers…this is supposed to be Fangios specialty.

Sutton has shown to me he has the most heart on this team, then Javonte.

We were actually trying to throw INCOMPLETIONS!

I wish we coulda had Shanny coach the second half. I was at the game and such a sad site seeing our team perform the way they did. Atwater and Shanny ceremonies with both saying beat the Raiders! Yet Vic can’t see an obvious replay and waste timeouts, be out coached, and his D get blown up.

Last edited by Shiz; 10-17-2021, 07:28 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

• I didn’t read all of this, but I don’t think they fire Fangio before Cleveland. But if they are truly disappointed and do not want him to finish the season, there couldn’t be a better time to do so then after the Browns’ game. Let Munchek finish the season as interim coach and let QBs coach call plays; put Lock in to finish the season and then you can evaluate not he HC and QB rest of the season; and technically still have a chance to save the season. If not, nothing lost.
            Personal goals: GOAL WEIGHT = 250lbs
            Weight loss needed for FGW = 120 lbs
            Weight lost so far: - 24 lbs

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiz View Post
              Every NFL team has talent. How you coach them, that’s a different story. All I heard is how talented our team is, and how it’s built. Our coaches suck, plain and simple. Please prove me otherwise that they can turn it around. We finally won in September this year, we finally scored a first quarter TD, we beat teams with losing records, our vaunted D and the most expensive secondary can’t get a turnover…speaking of turnovers…this is supposed to be Fangios specialty.

Sutton has shown to me he has the most heart on this team, then Javonte.

We were actually trying to throw INCOMPLETIONS!

I wish we coulda had Shanny coach the second half. I was at the game and such a sad site seeing our team perform the way they did. Atwater and Shanny ceremonies with both saying beat the Raiders! Yet Vic can’t see an obvious replay and waste timeouts, be out coached, and his D get blown up.

Than you didn't see his absolute lack of effort and quitting on that last interception. He totally gave up and walked away from the returner and didn't even attempt to tackle him. It's gonna say a lot about the coaches if they let that go with no consequence. I don't care how big/small the consequence, but if they are gonna let guys quit playing out of frustration, they might as well get fired now.

Comment

• Originally posted by diesel51 View Post
                I didn’t read all of this, but I don’t think they fire Fangio before Cleveland. But if they are truly disappointed and do not want him to finish the season, there couldn’t be a better time to do so then after the Browns’ game. Let Munchek finish the season as interim coach and let QBs coach call plays; put Lock in to finish the season and then you can evaluate not he HC and QB rest of the season; and technically still have a chance to save the season. If not, nothing lost.
                Very reasonable approach. Well said.

Comment

• Stop this clown show now, we're going to end up drafting in the late teens or early 20's. Get rid of Fangio and Shumer now and let's stop wasting time. Please!

Comment

• Originally posted by diesel51 View Post
                    I didn’t read all of this, but I don’t think they fire Fangio before Cleveland. But if they are truly disappointed and do not want him to finish the season, there couldn’t be a better time to do so then after the Browns’ game. Let Munchek finish the season as interim coach and let QBs coach call plays; put Lock in to finish the season and then you can evaluate not he HC and QB rest of the season; and technically still have a chance to save the season. If not, nothing lost.
                    I support this plan. But, I really don't think it will happen. I'm convinced that nothing will change until the season is over. Then, hopefully, the NFL forces a sale. The coaches get fired. Everything becomes new and hopefully better.

Comment

Fire the coaches because Teddy throws interceptions and gets receivers hurt by throwing to the wrong read.
                      Dunno if it was wrong read but I have seen it said Teddy got Hamler hurt with a bad throw.
                      Lets Ride!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post

Than you didn't see his absolute lack of effort and quitting on that last interception. He totally gave up and walked away from the returner and didn't even attempt to tackle him. It's gonna say a lot about the coaches if they let that go with no consequence. I don't care how big/small the consequence, but if they are gonna let guys quit playing out of frustration, they might as well get fired now.
                        Yeah, that was pathetic. I had far more faith in Sutton than that. But, he hasn't looked right to me all season. Maybe he isn't recovered but if true, they need to stop relying on him so much. And, stop using him on go routes-that seems ridiculous to me

Comment

• Time To Bump This !!

Comment

• Fire Shumur.

Comment

• Yeah what they said ! ^^^^^^

Comment

• Please fire Shumur already might be worst offensive coordinator in the entire NFL.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X