Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Merged --- Fire everyone

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I would fire everyone except maybe Modkins, a handful of the defensive coaches, maybe keep Munchak if the new staff would keep them. McMahon should have been fired last season.
    '
    Noah Fant is out here making business decisions every snap, apparently. His effort on that 2 point conversion was pathetic. I hope we try and trade him for something but he's not worth a 7th rounder right now.

    I feel for some of the defensive players like Jackson, Simmons and the defensive line starters who have been here a while. They keep playing up to the standard we expect and most of the rest of the team just flat out sucks half the time and plays with no heart.

    Young guys like Williams, Agim, Sterns, Browning, Cooper, Surtain, Jeudy sometimes... all show flashes and play hard.

    Something still feels off with the team culture. There's no excuse for showing up to a divisional game where 1st place is on the line and giving that effort. Absolutely no excuse. The coaching staff needs to bench some players (Bridgewater, Sterns after his bad mistake, Fant after that terrible effort and terrible blocking) and let other guys play. The coaching staff is also terrible with their timeout and challenges. The challenge last night on that fumble return was a little iffy but I was ok with it. Most of the time they are flat out terrible though. It seems like the staff is coaching to save their jobs and not coaching to win, and that'll work just about as good as a prevent defense when you're up 1 score with a whole quarter left.

    It's so frustrating that we can come out and play like we did against Dallas and the Chargers and then the next game put up complete stinkers.

    I really can't wait until we have new owners and a new staff. Really hoping we keep Paton though, his draft was great this year.

    :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
    sigpic

    Comment


    • Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post

      That's an insult to Cutler
      Cutler's moping drove me insane, a QB has to be a leader. Teddy looks like he's cashed in...

      Huge waste of talent all around him, just hope Jeudy doesn't lose faith...
      [sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
        I would fire everyone except maybe Modkins, a handful of the defensive coaches, maybe keep Munchak if the new staff would keep them. McMahon should have been fired last season.
        '
        Noah Fant is out here making business decisions every snap, apparently. His effort on that 2 point conversion was pathetic. I hope we try and trade him for something but he's not worth a 7th rounder right now.

        I feel for some of the defensive players like Jackson, Simmons and the defensive line starters who have been here a while. They keep playing up to the standard we expect and most of the rest of the team just flat out sucks half the time and plays with no heart.

        Young guys like Williams, Agim, Sterns, Browning, Cooper, Surtain, Jeudy sometimes... all show flashes and play hard.

        Something still feels off with the team culture. There's no excuse for showing up to a divisional game where 1st place is on the line and giving that effort. Absolutely no excuse. The coaching staff needs to bench some players (Bridgewater, Sterns after his bad mistake, Fant after that terrible effort and terrible blocking) and let other guys play. The coaching staff is also terrible with their timeout and challenges. The challenge last night on that fumble return was a little iffy but I was ok with it. Most of the time they are flat out terrible though. It seems like the staff is coaching to save their jobs and not coaching to win, and that'll work just about as good as a prevent defense when you're up 1 score with a whole quarter left.

        It's so frustrating that we can come out and play like we did against Dallas and the Chargers and then the next game put up complete stinkers.

        I really can't wait until we have new owners and a new staff. Really hoping we keep Paton though, his draft was great this year.

        Noah on the 2 point and Sutton on the first down. Two yards short of the mark and no effort. SMH
        [sigpic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post

          Noah on the 2 point and Sutton on the first down. Two yards short of the mark and no effort. SMH
          It's sad when the MVP of the offense is the kicker......

          Comment


          • Originally posted by darryn16 View Post

            It's sad when the MVP of the offense is the kicker......
            Javonte was the MVP of the offense last night, but unfortunately your RB can’t be responsible for throwing the ball too.
            Eternal Broncos Optimist

            Comment


            • Originally posted by darryn16 View Post

              It's sad when the MVP of the offense is the kicker......
              It was Williams yesterday, and I think it will be him for the rest of the way.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Megalodon30 View Post

                Javonte was the MVP of the offense last night, but unfortunately your RB can’t be responsible for throwing the ball too.
                Great minds right?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Megalodon30 View Post

                  Javonte was the MVP of the offense last night, but unfortunately your RB can’t be responsible for throwing the ball too.
                  Absolutely true, but at least McManus contributed points last night.

                  Comment


                  • The defensive scheme seemed to do the job, but offensively we were no match for Spagnolo. I think Shurmur was outcoached.

                    I didn't hate Fangio's challenge, but I knew we weren't going to win it. I liked some of his going for it on 4th down calls, but didn't agree with passing on the field goal at the end of the long drive.

                    Overall I'd say if any coach was to blame for last night it would be Shurmur.

                    It's really just more of the same, I don't think anyone changed their mind about firing coaches after last night.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by darryn16 View Post

                      Absolutely true, but at least McManus contributed points last night.
                      Williams scored double what McManus did.
                      Eternal Broncos Optimist

                      Comment


                      • For a guy with as much experience as he has, I am baffled with how Fangio mis-manages the clock and timeouts.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post

                          Cutler's moping drove me insane, a QB has to be a leader. Teddy looks like he's cashed in...

                          Huge waste of talent all around him, just hope Jeudy doesn't lose faith...
                          Oh he definitely looks like he doesn't care at all. My boss was actually saying he wasn't aware he was a captain until he saw the C on the jersey.

                          He was shocked to see that and was like how the hell does a guy like that get captain? No idea
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • We’ve become the laughing stock of the NFL. All the sports networks keep playing our bad plays over and over again.

                            It makes me want to puke. When we do well, they don’t mention us, but when we suck, it’s all over sports media.
                            Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

                            Comment


                            • It doesn't help that Spags and Reid are incredibly familiar with Shurmur and know what he will do in every situation. I like Fangio but I think it's time to move on after this season.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                                We’ve become the laughing stock of the NFL. All the sports networks keep playing our bad plays over and over again.

                                It makes me want to puke. When we do well, they don’t mention us, but when we suck, it’s all over sports media.
                                Was it just me or did anyone else see Mahomes do the mile high salute after he ran in that TD? I was hoping he'd get lit up every time the Chiefs were on the field after that but it didnt happen. The Chiefs certainly dont respect us on the field, now it sounds like we're getting embarassed on national TV. We dont get any respect because we just stink. Im tired of it!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X