Merged --- Fire everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BroncoStampede View Post

Was it just me or did anyone else see Mahomes do the mile high salute after he ran in that TD? I was hoping he'd get lit up every time the Chiefs were on the field after that but it didnt happen. The Chiefs certainly dont respect us on the field, now it sounds like we're getting embarassed on national TV. We dont get any respect because we just stink. Im tired of it!
    I doubt any of our current players know anything about the "Mile High Salute" unless they grew up Broncos fans so they had no idea of the disrespect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
      For a guy with as much experience as he has, I am baffled with how Fangio mis-manages the clock and timeouts.
      When you get a bit older time just flies by, doesn't it?

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
        We’ve become the laughing stock of the NFL. All the sports networks keep playing our bad plays over and over again.

It makes me want to puke. When we do well, they don’t mention us, but when we suck, it’s all over sports media.
        A lot of that disrespect is because there are people stealing checks in the front office. Bowlen's presence demanded objectiveness and respect for the organization. Until ownership is solved with someone who cares/invested, the team can be treated with bias.

Comment

• Might as well move the team, change the name and start brand new.

Comment

• Fire Shurmur. He hasn’t shown any level of success on offense outside of a fluke year in Minnesota. One of the worst coaches in Broncos history. He will be lucky to find himself in a High School job next year.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by JW7 View Post
              Fire Shurmur. He hasn’t shown any level of success on offense outside of a fluke year in Minnesota. One of the worst coaches in Broncos history. He will be lucky to find himself in a High School job next year.
              I really do not think today's loss was on Shurmer......by no means am I saying he doesn;t deserve to be fired....but these last few games....he really hasn't been the reason we;ve lost....he'sstuck with the run game as of late....we just cannot push the ball down field on offense.

Comment

• Absolutely no fire and no passion. The team has taken on Fangio and Bridgewaters ho hum attitude

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoJef View Post
                  Absolutely no fire and no passion. The team has taken on Fangio and Bridgewaters ho hum attitude
                  disagree on that statement regarding todays game....seen that on numerous games prior to today...but I dis agree today

Comment

• I remind you that when Pat was running the team he actually fired Mike Shanahan in 2008, But I fear this is not the case today. Someone said that Elway can fire folks ? Ellis and the board have no desire to give up that Money they get for nothing. All I want for Christmas is a complete over hall of the front office , These coaches need to go. This may well be a priority for the new owners.

Comment

• They do need a shakeup, but that isn't going to happen until end of the year. Signing Teddy was a clear indicator of how the year would go. "Safe" choice to possibly sneak in the playoffs. But this team isn't beating anybody when it counts. There are three very good wide receivers and two good tight ends but literally nothing past 5 yards. Noah Fant gets his number called virtually every game in the first 1-2 plays, a short out to the TE for 3 yards. Then never again. WR are invisible on this team. Running game is good but that isn't winning enough games. It helps hide the defensive shortcomings, making the defense look very good. But they don't really make any big plays. Limited pass rush. The team plays like a team coached by a former defensive coordinator. Ball control offense protects the defense. Lock isn't ideal but at least he pushes it down the field. How many 3rd and 8 plays where the pass is for 5 yards. I hate teams that sign guys like Teddy, they are basically telling everyone we are shooting for sneaking into the playoffs nothing more.

Comment

• Chicago fans are wearing paper sacks on their heads "fire Nagy". brings back memories of the Saint years ago. wonder if it can work here ?

Comment

• yes 3 more games and clean house and get legit damn QB it would fix a lot...but i will say this much the defense has played well in most of the games they just get no help

Comment

• Vic and Shurmur are infuriating to watch.

Shurmur really doesn’t have any sense of rhythm or deception at all. Calling more running plays doesn’t mean much when it’s all predictable and unimaginative.

Vic has that doofy durpy look on his face like he’s in a state of constant confusion. He consistently makes several idiotic decisions every game. The dude still hasn’t figured out time outs and challenges.

This staff is just as bad if not worse than any other HC/OC combo I can remember. This has been the worst stretch of futility since the 60s.

Vic belongs in the booth with a headset, period. He is not HC material at all. Not by a long shot.

Shurmur should not be calling offense in the NFL. I don’t even think he should be a QB position coach in the NFL. Sure doesn’t seem like his “scheme”(whatever that is) is QB friendly.

These guys are a joke and an embarrassment. Looking forward to hearing Vic’s presser where he will inevitably act like a whiney victim and abscond everyone from accountability.

Totally burned out on this staff.

Totally burned out on the organizational philosophy of a grumpy old man coach paired with a has been broken vet QB.

Hoping for some fresh young offensive minds and a new shiny QB next year.
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X