X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire John Elway

At this point it's clear.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

if we had an owner i bet it would have been done by now.
    sigpic
    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
      if we had an owner i bet it would have been done by now.
      Agreed. Without an owner no one is holding the larger actions of Elway responsible. Pat Shurmur, Fangio, Vance Joseph, Scangarello, Joe Flacco, Case Keenum, Trevor Siemian. SB50 happened, and now it is long gone. It bought him time up until now, but because there is no owner, no one, especially not Ellis, is firing Elway.
      Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
        At this point it's clear.
        Lol, are you serious dude? At this point it's clear? No, it was clear 2-3 years ago when I was the first person telling you guys (and gals) that this guy needed to be fired. He is horrible, and you're just waking up now? ROFLMAO

Although he didn't throw 4 horrible picks tonight, he sure did draft the guy who did and gave him the keys to house. Hope they both leave on the next train outta Mile High.

Comment

Elway has one more year left on his contract and is due $30 million in 2021. They ain't firing him. Our best bet is he steps down but that seems just as improbable.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aditheman View Post

Lol, are you serious dude? At this point it's clear? No, it was clear 2-3 years ago when I was the first person telling you guys (and gals) that this guy needed to be fired. He is horrible, and you're just waking up now? ROFLMAO

Although he didn't throw 4 horrible picks tonight, he sure did draft the guy who did and gave him the keys to house. Hope they both leave on the next train outta Mile High.
            I've wanted Elway fired since 2017, back before it was popular. Back when it was VJ that was the problem, not Elway. It's been clear to me for a long time.
            Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

If our GM’s name were anything other than John Elway, 100% of Broncos Country would demand his firing.

Anyone opposed to Elway’s firing is holding on to the nostalgia of Elway the legendary QB. He isn’t our QB anymore, he is our failed GM.

Comment

Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
                Elway has one more year left on his contract and is due $30 million in 2021. They ain't firing him. Our best bet is he steps down but that seems just as improbable.
                I'm aware of the one year left on his contract, and the unlikelihood that he will be fired. At this point I need to voice my frustration at how far this franchise has come.
                Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Agreed. Without an owner no one is holding the larger actions of Elway responsible. Pat Shurmur, Fangio, Vance Joseph, Scangarello, Joe Flacco, Case Keenum, Trevor Siemian. SB50 happened, and now it is long gone. It bought him time up until now, but because there is no owner, no one, especially not Ellis, is firing Elway.
                  ya i feel if bowlen was here. Elway would have been gone a while ago. most GM don't get the leash he had. or even near one. the super bowl and being the Franchise type guy he has been getting a pass. but also i feel a year or 2 elway would have been gone.
                  sigpic
                  oakland raders gm
                  latavis murray trade bait

Comment

I'm aware of the one year left on his contract, and the unlikelihood that he will be fired. At this point I need to voice my frustration at how far this franchise has come.
                    I get it. My buddy said during and after the game that they needed to fire Fangio. I said why? So Elway can hire another bad coach in his final year?

Nothing for this tream changes until 2022 and even then that's only if they have an owner in place.
                    sigpic

Comment

Nobody has the clout to fire him anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt. Jack

I think Jim Harbaugh would be ok at HC IF, we move on from Coach Fangio.
                        His conservative player calling and inability to adjust would give us more of the same.
                        sigpic
                        Adopted Broncos:
                        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Fangio shouldn’t get the third year bc he asked Elway to fire the OC. Pat comes here and ruined Lock. And, notice how well DJ playing now that PS is gone?

he made that risky call and now he should lose his job for it backfiring.

next up...

Comment

All Broncos Country needs to rise up and let Joe Ellis know it is okay to fire Elway. We love the Broncos more than we love Elway, and we will embrace the hiring of a real personnel expert to run the organization.

Comment

Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
                              Fangio shouldn’t get the third year bc he asked Elway to fire the OC. Pat comes here and ruined Lock. And, notice how well DJ playing now that PS is gone?

he made that risky call and now he should lose his job for it backfiring.

next up...
                              Is he really playing better though? Jones had thrown 9 picks this season. Not disagreeing about Pat because Pat's history shows he isn't the offensive master he's hyped as.
                              sigpic
                              Adopted Broncos:
                              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Working...
                              X