No announcement yet.

Fire John Elway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The funniest thing of all are those people who think they know what it takes to run a business. What it takes to operate a business. They (I am betting) all have worked and will work for someone else their entire lives. Yet, somehow through their extensive experience and knowledge they factually know better. They speak with that conviction! Look at their posts. Half of them probably could not run a successful lemonade stand..hahaha (Ok, that was over the top, but the point stands. Stands Firm!)
    So far:
    FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
    1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

• Originally posted by Megalodon30 View Post

Heck yeah. Make me GM. I’ll trade for Mahomes, Kamara, Michael Thomas, Kittle, Aaron Donald, sign them all to long term deals and still have at least 10 mil in cap space. I’ve done it on Madden all the time. And I’ll convince Belichick to quit the Pats and be our HC.
      As much of a joke you are making, the sad thing is even Madden is realistic enough to not allow that to happen, unless the player goes into rosters and moves ppl without trading and giving them contracts. If someone just starts a default franchise, those moves wouldn't be possible.

So even Madden has common sense.
      sigpic
      Adopted Broncos:
      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post

Have enjoyed watching the Denver Broncos play for a long time. If things are as bad as some say, how to account for the way they played yesterday? Coaches and players must be doing some things right. It's been a season of adversity with many obstacles. Blame where blame is earned; credit where credit is due.
        Drew Lock plays much better football from inside the pocket. Makes a huge difference in his performance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post

Drew Lock plays much better football from inside the pocket. Makes a huge difference in his performance.
          He looks very much like a different QB in the pocket.
          I'm quite certain that earlier in the year when we saw Risner get on him it was because of this. Most of Locks mind numbing mistakes and overthrows come from on the run.

The Oline will no doubt be thrown under the bus, but the NFL is clearly allowing more holding than in the past. Penalties were way down a few weeks ago (not sure where it stands now), Lock needs to stay in the pocket let the play develop and let our guys get away with what the rest of the league is getting away with.

This last week was a step in the right direction and I will take it.

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post

As much of a joke you are making, the sad thing is even Madden is realistic enough to not allow that to happen, unless the player goes into rosters and moves ppl without trading and giving them contracts. If someone just starts a default franchise, those moves wouldn't be possible.

madden is to blame for the rise in GM experts.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post

I wouldn’t say he’s better in the pocket, I think it’s more he’s better when things are on schedule. He did seem to make a concerted effort to stay in the pocket and trust his protection.

There was a play early in the game, an incomplete pass to Jeudy where he rolled out to the left and Jeudy didn’t fight back to the ball. But that play stands out to me because there was a blitzer with a head full of steam that bulldozed into Gordon. Any other week this season he would’ve bailed before Gordon had a chance to make contact, this play it looked like he would but he did wait until contact was initiated and then kind of jumped right before rolling out to his left. That shows some level of growth in his game because like I said any other week he bails much earlier and puts Gordon in a worse position and probably gets sacked or hit while throwing. That extra second he took before rolling out allowed him to get away free and get a good pass off to Jeudy.

Comment

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                madden is to blame for the rise in GM experts.

I'd say social media is the rise in experts. Everybody has an opinion and because how the last decade has went, everybody thinks their opinion is facts or equal to facts.
                sigpic
                Adopted Broncos:
                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post

The madden Trade engine is broken. you can make unrealistic trades. in one of my franchise i was able to get 5 top 20 picks with the jags roster.
                  sigpic
                  oakland raders gm
                  latavis murray trade bait

Comment

• KC will one this division for 15 more years. Last night’s game wasn’t that close. We aren’t a piece or two away, we are five or six pieces away. But 22-16 means most fans will say “we’re almost there.”

Comment

• Originally posted by GiddyupGetEm View Post
                      KC will one this division for 15 more years. Last night’s game wasn’t that close. We aren’t a piece or two away, we are five or six pieces away. But 22-16 means most fans will say “we’re almost there.”
                      15 more years? I highly doubt it. Maybe 5 more years. Way too much can happen in 5 years and Andy is not a Bill and Mahomes is not a Brady when Brady was in his glory days year after year.

And if numerous Bronco fans say we're almost there then they are not thinking rationally. Also, Fangio is not a Super Bowl head coach, IMO. Something I hope I'm wrong about.
                      Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

• Someone said elsewhere that Elway has a no-termination clause in his current contract, so if that's actually true it would seem that unless he's willing just to walk away he's here through the 2021 season.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
                          Someone said elsewhere that Elway has a no-termination clause in his current contract, so if that's actually true it would seem that unless he's willing just to walk away he's here through the 2021 season.
                          He's definitely coming back for 2021, despite what I put as the topic title. With the financial issues this team has on top of Elway having guaranteed money on his final year they won't fire him. As much as we would be better off if 2021 with a new GM
                          Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post

He's definitely coming back for 2021, despite what I put as the topic title. With the financial issues this team has on top of Elway having guaranteed money on his final year they won't fire him. As much as we would be better off if 2021 with a new GM
                            We could pitch in for a billboard off of Arapahoe road and Broncos pkwy calling for Johns head! Lol

In reality it may take longer than 2021, the commissioner plans to fines team 10,000,000 a year who don’t have a controlling owner. Any team could afford that, not saying its chump change but Elway and Eliss are collecting hefty pay checks and they’ll find a way to pull it out of the Bowlens budget.

it just ads to the controversy!

Comment

• Bumping this thread. You can't watch this game and think we are on the right path. You can't blame injuries or COVID. You can't be deficient in EVERY facet of the game and not blame the GM. JOHN ELWAY IS THE PROBLEM!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by GiddyupGetEm View Post
                                Bumping this thread. You can't watch this game and think we are on the right path. You can't blame injuries or COVID. You can't be deficient in EVERY facet of the game and not blame the GM. JOHN ELWAY IS THE PROBLEM!!!
                                Wait wait wait, Elway has 5 division titles plus a super bowl victory!

Oh but so does Andy Reid!

He brought PFM to Denver!

Oh but he also brought Mark Sanchez and Joe Flacco (Flacco in his prime)

John definitely needs to go and the lazy commissioner needs to step in already because we can’t wait for a July court hearing to take place that was supposed to take place back in August.

How the heck is it that all this procrastination from the courts and the NFL keeps happening to benefit Joe Ellis and John Elway when it’s clear to everyone that they are both in it for the money/milking this once great franchise.

It’s an insult

Comment

Working...
                                X