Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fire John Elway

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post

    His conservative player calling and inability to adjust would give us more of the same.
    He took the 49ers to the Super Bowl.
    (He is actually an experienced NFL Coach.)

    Comment


    • #17
      This year is honestly an asterisk due to all the injuries suffered. Elway did a decent job of getting the team to look good on paper. I mean, who wasn’t excited for the season prior to Von getting hurt?

      But when you start 3-6 for four consecutive years, something has to be said about the product put out on the field there. It starts with the ownership, then Joe Ellis, and then Elway. It’s sad.
      2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
      Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post

        He took the 49ers to the Super Bowl.
        (He is actually an experienced NFL Coach.)
        And he has done what since? Underachieve with Michigan and be a joke in College Football.
        It's been 6yrs since he coached in the NFL, and again currently, not 6yrs ago, Jim is a conservative playcaller that doesn't adjust when his team is down. Denver doesn't need a conservative coach.
        sigpic
        Adopted Broncos:
        EmmanuelSanders

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post

          And he has done what since? Underachieve with Michigan and be a joke in College Football.
          It's been 6yrs since he coached in the NFL, and again currently, not 6yrs ago, Jim is a conservative playcaller that doesn't adjust when his team is down. Denver doesn't need a conservative coach.
          Everybody has an idea, nobody is necessarily wrong.
          We will see what happens.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post

            And he has done what since? Underachieve with Michigan and be a joke in College Football.
            It's been 6yrs since he coached in the NFL, and again currently, not 6yrs ago, Jim is a conservative playcaller that doesn't adjust when his team is down. Denver doesn't need a conservative coach.
            Dick vermeil was out of pro football for 14 years and came back to win the super bowl with the rams , and so what about six years or the ncaa that 49ers team was one of the best i’ve known in the nfl let alone super bowl teams , conservative pooservative you know he’s better than fangio just hire him yesterday he played qb in the nfl when denver acquired terrell davis its a good time image all round could have a great rapport with elway too .

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post

              And he has done what since? Underachieve with Michigan and be a joke in College Football.
              It's been 6yrs since he coached in the NFL, and again currently, not 6yrs ago, Jim is a conservative playcaller that doesn't adjust when his team is down. Denver doesn't need a conservative coach.
              As a Michigan fan, after watching the embarrassments of the past few weeks, I'm feeling nervous about this possibility. Maybe Michigan was just the fluke for him? He was good at Stanford, good at SF, started off good a Michigan, but went completely down hill and his inability to compete with OSU (he hasn't even come close to beating them), makes me very nervous.
              #swapping

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by dbfansincefeb87 View Post

                Dick vermeil was out of pro football for 14 years and came back to win the super bowl with the rams , and so what about six years or the ncaa that 49ers team was one of the best i’ve known in the nfl let alone super bowl teams , conservative pooservative you know he’s better than fangio just hire him yesterday he played qb in the nfl when denver acquired terrell davis its a good time image all round could have a great rapport with elway too .
                And how many coaches have failed? Just because someone came back and succeeded doesn't mean every returning coach would also succeed. If Denver wanted a conservative coach, they should have kept Mike McCoy or hired Mike McCarthy...Oh I got an idea, see if Jason Garrett wants to coach the Broncos, he's a pretty conservative play calling coach.
                sigpic
                Adopted Broncos:
                EmmanuelSanders

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by flosstein View Post

                  As a Michigan fan, after watching the embarrassments of the past few weeks, I'm feeling nervous about this possibility. Maybe Michigan was just the fluke for him? He was good at Stanford, good at SF, started off good a Michigan, but went completely down hill and his inability to compete with OSU (he hasn't even come close to beating them), makes me very nervous.
                  I'm also a Michigan fan, so like you for 6yrs I've had to watch not just Michigan suck, but Harbaugh look confused as what's going on, on the field, and not adjust. Questionable play calls that cost games. Sticking to plans that clearly don't work, trying to force his gameplans even when opposing teams snuff it out. It's not even just Ohio St. Harbaugh's Michigan team against rivals is terrible.
                  1-6 at home against Mich St and Ohio st.

                  sigpic
                  Adopted Broncos:
                  EmmanuelSanders

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Buffs are 2-0... Bring Eric B back home to be HC and demote Fangio to HC of defense. Make him quite, if he don’t like it.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post

                      And he has done what since? Underachieve with Michigan and be a joke in College Football.
                      It's been 6yrs since he coached in the NFL, and again currently, not 6yrs ago, Jim is a conservative playcaller that doesn't adjust when his team is down. Denver doesn't need a conservative coach.
                      How is underachieving in Michigan? This is the best Michigan has been for years. Last time Michigan won a national championship is in 1985. They are not the elite program there fans think they are.
                      sigpic
                      oakland raders gm
                      latavis murray trade bait

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post

                        How is underachieving in Michigan? This is the best Michigan has been for years. Last time Michigan won a national championship is in 1985. They are not the elite program there fans think they are.
                        Michigan fans aren't even looking for a national championship. What we want is to at least be winning the Big Ten and not being dominated by our rivals.
                        sigpic
                        Adopted Broncos:
                        EmmanuelSanders

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post

                          How is underachieving in Michigan? This is the best Michigan has been for years. Last time Michigan won a national championship is in 1985. They are not the elite program there fans think they are.
                          Are you serious? The best they’ve been for years? Are you actually paying attention? They dropped to 1-3 and are getting waxed every week. This is the worst I’ve seen Michigan in my lifetime. Since 1983. Harbaugh is awful.

                          Also they won a split title in 97.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post

                            Are you serious? The best they’ve been for years? Are you actually paying attention? They dropped to 1-3 and are getting waxed every week. This is the worst I’ve seen Michigan in my lifetime. Since 1983. Harbaugh is awful.

                            Also they won a split title in 97.
                            Obviously you forget the Brady Hoke era
                            sigpic
                            oakland raders gm
                            latavis murray trade bait

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post

                              Michigan fans aren't even looking for a national championship. What we want is to at least be winning the Big Ten and not being dominated by our rivals.
                              As long as Ohio St is recruiting like they have been you will still be lucky to get a big ten or beat them. Ohio st comes out with a top recruiting class and has bigger name brand.
                              sigpic
                              oakland raders gm
                              latavis murray trade bait

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post

                                As long as Ohio St is recruiting like they have been you will still be lucky to get a big ten or beat them. Ohio st comes out with a top recruiting class and has bigger name brand.
                                Ohio St isn't the only rival. Wisconsin and Mich State are massive games. Not to mention being 1-4 in bowl games(1-1 at Stanford). Michigan only looks good against really bad teams.
                                sigpic
                                Adopted Broncos:
                                EmmanuelSanders

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X