X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• InsaneBlaze23
    replied
    Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post

As long as Ohio St is recruiting like they have been you will still be lucky to get a big ten or beat them. Ohio st comes out with a top recruiting class and has bigger name brand.
    Ohio St isn't the only rival. Wisconsin and Mich State are massive games. Not to mention being 1-4 in bowl games(1-1 at Stanford). Michigan only looks good against really bad teams.

Leave a comment:

• Kyousukeneko
    replied
    Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post

Michigan fans aren't even looking for a national championship. What we want is to at least be winning the Big Ten and not being dominated by our rivals.
    As long as Ohio St is recruiting like they have been you will still be lucky to get a big ten or beat them. Ohio st comes out with a top recruiting class and has bigger name brand.

Leave a comment:

• Kyousukeneko
    replied
    Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post

Are you serious? The best they’ve been for years? Are you actually paying attention? They dropped to 1-3 and are getting waxed every week. This is the worst I’ve seen Michigan in my lifetime. Since 1983. Harbaugh is awful.

Also they won a split title in 97.
    Obviously you forget the Brady Hoke era

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied

How is underachieving in Michigan? This is the best Michigan has been for years. Last time Michigan won a national championship is in 1985. They are not the elite program there fans think they are.
    Are you serious? The best they’ve been for years? Are you actually paying attention? They dropped to 1-3 and are getting waxed every week. This is the worst I’ve seen Michigan in my lifetime. Since 1983. Harbaugh is awful.

Also they won a split title in 97.

Leave a comment:

• InsaneBlaze23
    replied

How is underachieving in Michigan? This is the best Michigan has been for years. Last time Michigan won a national championship is in 1985. They are not the elite program there fans think they are.
    Michigan fans aren't even looking for a national championship. What we want is to at least be winning the Big Ten and not being dominated by our rivals.

Leave a comment:

• Kyousukeneko
    replied

And he has done what since? Underachieve with Michigan and be a joke in College Football.
    It's been 6yrs since he coached in the NFL, and again currently, not 6yrs ago, Jim is a conservative playcaller that doesn't adjust when his team is down. Denver doesn't need a conservative coach.

Leave a comment:

• fraguela09
    replied
    Buffs are 2-0... Bring Eric B back home to be HC and demote Fangio to HC of defense. Make him quite, if he don’t like it.

Leave a comment:

• InsaneBlaze23
    replied
    Originally posted by flosstein View Post

As a Michigan fan, after watching the embarrassments of the past few weeks, I'm feeling nervous about this possibility. Maybe Michigan was just the fluke for him? He was good at Stanford, good at SF, started off good a Michigan, but went completely down hill and his inability to compete with OSU (he hasn't even come close to beating them), makes me very nervous.
    I'm also a Michigan fan, so like you for 6yrs I've had to watch not just Michigan suck, but Harbaugh look confused as what's going on, on the field, and not adjust. Questionable play calls that cost games. Sticking to plans that clearly don't work, trying to force his gameplans even when opposing teams snuff it out. It's not even just Ohio St. Harbaugh's Michigan team against rivals is terrible.
    1-6 at home against Mich St and Ohio st.

Leave a comment:

• InsaneBlaze23
    replied
    Originally posted by dbfansincefeb87 View Post

Dick vermeil was out of pro football for 14 years and came back to win the super bowl with the rams , and so what about six years or the ncaa that 49ers team was one of the best i’ve known in the nfl let alone super bowl teams , conservative pooservative you know he’s better than fangio just hire him yesterday he played qb in the nfl when denver acquired terrell davis its a good time image all round could have a great rapport with elway too .
    And how many coaches have failed? Just because someone came back and succeeded doesn't mean every returning coach would also succeed. If Denver wanted a conservative coach, they should have kept Mike McCoy or hired Mike McCarthy...Oh I got an idea, see if Jason Garrett wants to coach the Broncos, he's a pretty conservative play calling coach.

Leave a comment:

• flosstein
    replied

And he has done what since? Underachieve with Michigan and be a joke in College Football.
    It's been 6yrs since he coached in the NFL, and again currently, not 6yrs ago, Jim is a conservative playcaller that doesn't adjust when his team is down. Denver doesn't need a conservative coach.
    As a Michigan fan, after watching the embarrassments of the past few weeks, I'm feeling nervous about this possibility. Maybe Michigan was just the fluke for him? He was good at Stanford, good at SF, started off good a Michigan, but went completely down hill and his inability to compete with OSU (he hasn't even come close to beating them), makes me very nervous.

Leave a comment:

• dbfansincefeb87
    replied

Dick vermeil was out of pro football for 14 years and came back to win the super bowl with the rams , and so what about six years or the ncaa that 49ers team was one of the best i’ve known in the nfl let alone super bowl teams , conservative pooservative you know he’s better than fangio just hire him yesterday he played qb in the nfl when denver acquired terrell davis its a good time image all round could have a great rapport with elway too .

Leave a comment:

• Capt. Jack
    replied

Everybody has an idea, nobody is necessarily wrong.
    We will see what happens.

Leave a comment:

• InsaneBlaze23
    replied
    Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post

He took the 49ers to the Super Bowl.
    (He is actually an experienced NFL Coach.)

Leave a comment:

• HDbroncos02
    replied
    This year is honestly an asterisk due to all the injuries suffered. Elway did a decent job of getting the team to look good on paper. I mean, who wasn’t excited for the season prior to Von getting hurt?

But when you start 3-6 for four consecutive years, something has to be said about the product put out on the field there. It starts with the ownership, then Joe Ellis, and then Elway. It’s sad.

Leave a comment:

• Capt. Jack
    replied

His conservative player calling and inability to adjust would give us more of the same.
    He took the 49ers to the Super Bowl.
    (He is actually an experienced NFL Coach.)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X